What's new

August photo challenge: Diagonal

Alright; the challenge for August is your interpretation of "diagonal".

I will refrain from posting photos because I don't want to direct the ideas in a particular direction or to be of a certain type.

And as always:
  • The photograph must be yours, taken recently
  • Only one entry.
  • The challenge runs from the 1st to the 19th of the Month.
  • Voting runs from the 20th to the 26th.
  • The person with the most votes is the winner.
  • The winner of the previous month's challenge picks new theme and starts thread.

No one yet?!
Seriously though, I admit, 'Diagonal' is a real head scratcher. Very loose topic.
I believe I have come with something though:

'Nature's Abysmal Anarchy'

proxy.php

Very nice, I really like it.

I know it is a loose theme but that is intentional, because I hope to see quite the variety in interpretation of it :001_smile

Good one Cash! This month is a good theme. I'm taking it very literally and going for volume of diagonal lines. This picture has as many as I could get in one frame!

Royal Bank.jpg

I don't know if the theme-decider is allowed to participate in the competition, if not then just disregard this post.

Otherwise; this is my entry.

proxy.php

This is (a part of) Hotel Bella Sky in Copenhagen.
It is a very distinct as it consists of two towers build in an angle of 15° and is said to be the building with the highest angle in Europe. The two towers are connected by a bridge at the top of the 23 storages.
My intention of an entry was different, but when I headed back to my car I just noticed a good opportunity to take a photo of the angle and these two ladies luckily walked into the frame and made the photo more than just architectural.

I don't know if the theme-decider is allowed to participate in the competition, if not then just disregard this post.

Otherwise; this is my entry.

proxy.php

This is (a part of) Hotel Bella Sky in Copenhagen.
It is a very distinct as it consists of two towers build in an angle of 15° and is said to be the building with the highest angle in Europe. The two towers are connected by a bridge at the top of the 23 storages.
My intention of an entry was different, but when I headed back to my car I just noticed a good opportunity to take a photo of the angle and these two ladies luckily walked into the frame and made the photo more than just architectural.

Wow...beautiful architecture :thumbsup:

Back to the skies for my diagonals. I was time shooting the Milky way, and when i was posting , i saw the slight diagonal of the galaxy, the obvious of the trees and even the green of the grass
DSC_2118.jpg

Top Bottom