What's new

August Photo Challenge Cell Phones

View attachment 1004058 View attachment 1004058
View attachment 1004058
This was voted the ugliest woodshed in Michigan 30 years running. Took it a few minutes ago. The War Department was feeding the chickens or she would have undoubtedly vetoed this post, lol.
Not cropped in any way, just phenomenal composition, ha! May be a bit over exposed.

No offense, but I think we could run a separate contest on how best to crop this pic and still retain the woodshed’s full ugliness. :001_rolle

Scorpions, snakes, raccoons, etc. take up residence?

The War Dept is one tough cookie.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hey! That's a fine idea. Crop away (in another thread if possible.)

She is tougher than ANY man I know. You'd have to kill her to stop her.

Just this AM she caught a possum. Shot it herself before I could get out of bed!

If you look inside, you can see all my stacked wood. On 2 separate occasions we had a woodchuck decide to live under my stacks. No idea he or she was there until we went out and my stack was unstacked, lol. So now we try to visit the woodshed more often so he don't feel welcome, the brat.

Great start so far, keep them coming!

It seems we're having issues with the rules as written. My thoughts are the rule says "try and recent" That really leaves it open to interpretation. I say submit and vote however you interpret the rule. I've started another thread to discuss them further Please weigh in. Revisiting rules of the monthly photo challenge.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Troy: sorry if I stepped on any toes! This is your show. You decide what's recent. I'm just glad for 2 things:

1. I figured out how to use this phone well enough to post pics, and

2. I don't have to wrangle all these folks!

Troy: sorry if I stepped on any toes! This is your show. You decide what's recent. I'm just glad for 2 things:

1. I figured out how to use this phone well enough to post pics, and

2. I don't have to wrangle all these folks!
No you didn't step on any toes. Not my show it's our show. I'm fine with loose rules and just having fun, but we've had a few things come up with these loose rules and I think it's time we take another look. I've been meaning to start a thread about this for a while, just haven't gotten around to it.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
IMG_20190801_071327.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Why not just make 10 louder, 10 could still be the top number, but you could make that a little louder.
I need to rewatch that movie.

On edit: I’d love to own one of those LEs that Marshall put out that did go to 11.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Just a lazy Sunday evening watching Gunsmoke. Even the little demon has chilled out. Iphone 7

FDC5B351-05EC-4942-AA2D-0EB60E7FDE45.jpeg

Top Bottom