What's new

August 2018 Photo Challenge - Here comes the sun...

FE9A3731-48FD-4E3F-BC6B-2BDB4B91A386.jpeg

Caesarea Philipi

Great Pics so far!
Had a great foggy sunrise this morning, but no time to try to capture it, was already running late for work. Oh well, foreground would have just been corn fields and power lines anyway. Hope to be able to put myself in the right place at the right time before the end of the month. If all else fails I have a pic from last month that would work.

strop

Now half as wise
I don't get a lot of time to shoot unless I'm on vacation. We managed a few days off to visit the son in California. Ran across this palm with very unusual fruit while walking down his street. I looked up to see
into the sun-88.jpg
this shot.

Here's my entry. I wasn't able to get the sun in the shot, but it's still back lit by the sun. I did get the sun into a spider pic last month it's posted to my creepy crawlies thread if interested.
P1050820(r2).jpg

Great shots folks. Now it’s time to vote. I think the general consensus from last month was that voters should state that they are voting and the post number. Other commentary is fine but please include the post number for which you are voting.

Bravo all, thanks for getting out and taming the sun!

We have all our entries, voting runs until midnight August 26th, whose time zone?

Voting open to all forum members so please vote, the more voters the merrier.

As @Shutterbug57 mentioned, if you could clearly indicate - Voting for Post #... that should make things less confusing down the road.

Thanks everyone, great to see your results!
dave

Voting for #34, @whitebar 's, other world surreal sunset, takes me places i've never seen in a way i doubt i'd ever experience. Very very cool image Stephen!

Top Bottom