What's new

AUGUST 2017 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1901.JPG
IMG_1902.JPG
IMG_1903.JPG

Wm. Neumann Absolute Zero aftershave (My first name is Kelvin... -273 Kelvin temperature... had to get it. LOL).

proxy.php

Their aftershave sampler, and a freebie bar of Peppermint Leaf soap.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Finally something worth showing! Thanks to two B&B members, I got two more slants: ATT S2 head, Luke Pinion experiment in titanium razor handle (on the ATT), generic German OC razor for Frankenrazor parts, and a Maggard slant.
DSC01751.JPG

Wm. Neumann Absolute Zero aftershave (My first name is Kelvin... -273 Kelvin temperature... had to get it. LOL).

proxy.php

Their aftershave sampler, and a freebie bar of Peppermint Leaf soap.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Certainly a neat aftershave to have, Kelvin. Nice sample of scents.

here's a few scores from the past 2 weeks

Some Lather Bowls I picked up at Old Mill in Pigeon Forge TN last week (last shot has a razorock container in the bowl for size)
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I found the shaving soap at a small Artisan Soap maker shop in the same plaza, brush came with the soap
proxy.php

This order came in today right before heading to work, had to drop a splash of the AV on, Looking forward to using this in the morning, this was ordered from PAA, The AV is the imported glass bottle version.
proxy.php

I have a few more things coming in this week along with a kit for my wife's birthday, more postings to come.

here's a few scores from the past 2 weeks

Some Lather Bowls I picked up at Old Mill in Pigeon Forge TN last week (last shot has a razorock container in the bowl for size)
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I found the shaving soap at a small Artisan Soap maker shop in the same plaza, brush came with the soap
proxy.php

This order came in today right before heading to work, had to drop a splash of the AV on, Looking forward to using this in the morning, this was ordered from PAA, The AV is the imported glass bottle version.
proxy.php

I have a few more things coming in this week along with a kit for my wife's birthday, more postings to come.
Great scores all, Chris!

There's something apropos in getting both of those combos.... Love 42 and I bet Uncle Jon's Juiced is memorable.
Indeed! Thank you Ron. The 42 has a superb scent and I'm happy to have found it for a great price. The Juiced smells just like the gum and you almost want to take a bite to see! lol

An order from IB came in today
proxy.php

Also got a few items for a kit that I'm building for my wife as she expressed an interest in wet shaving, so I am building a starter box for her birthday (along with other gifts)
proxy.php

An order from IB came in today
proxy.php

Also got a few items for a kit that I'm building for my wife as she expressed an interest in wet shaving, so I am building a starter box for her birthday (along with other gifts)
proxy.php

Fine soaps and splashes, Chris. And a great looking starter kit. You're getting your wife set up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom