What's new

August 16, 2010 through August 22, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry & Markb I love the clarity of your recent SOTD's !

Bruce, Mark, Soren, Vasco, Jose, BladeRunner001, lu20vt, HoosierTrooper and all that Post SOTD pics, fantastic pics as always, Keep them coming!

Even though it may go unsaid at times, do not think for a moment that your photo's are not appreciated.

THANK YOU Gentleman, We truely enjoy them.

proxy.php

Last edited:

Bruce, Mark, Soren, Vasco, Jose, BladeRunner001, lu20vt, HoosierTrooper and all that Post SOTD pics, fantastic pics as always, Keep them coming!

Even though it may go unsaid at times, do not think for a moment that you photo's are not appreciated.

+1, they're an excellent part of my day... everyday!

Even though it may go unsaid at times, do not think for a moment that you photo's are not appreciated.

proxy.php

+1, they're an excellent part of my day... everyday!
Thank you gentlemen! :001_smile

Saturday Afternoon Shave:

Mama Bear's "Awakenings" shave soap
Shavemac Custom D01 Silvertip
7 O"Clock SharpEdge
1940 Gillette New Common Bar Handle
La Toja A/S + 444 Balm
Proraso A/B

proxy.php

Rooney Finest | Livi Takeda & Ram Horn | Santa Maria Novella Crema da Barba | Santa Maria Novella Melgran AS | Santa Maria Novella Pre/Post | Montale Aoud Cuir d'Arabie

Outdoor Shower/CF Preshave/QED Sandalwood Rose/BBE Brush/Merkur Slant w/Feather - d1/SCS Savory Rose Splash/UNS Rose Attar​
full

Last edited by a moderator:
XXI.08.2010

Gillette Gold Tech Fat Handle*
Wilkinson Sword blade
Tobs Lavender cream
Shavemac #177 Finest
Rapozo bloc of alum
a/s Brut Classic + Nivea Sensitive (fragrance and alcohol free)

*first time shaving with this nice and classy razor. Yesterday I used a Gillette SS for the first time and got one of my best shaves ever.

Okay, well, i have no candle to hold up to Professorchaos and Markb, but here's my shot of the Shave!

1952 Superspeed
Feather
Van der Hagen boar
Bluebeards Revenge sc
Witch Hazel
Saint Charles Shave Fairway splash

proxy.php

Cheers!

Aaron

1912 Gem Junior (Ted Pella 3)
Simpson Duke 2
Palmolive Shave Stick
Speick AS

I can't believe how incredible the shave is from Gems! Just gets better and better.

Saturday afternoon:

Simpson Polo 8 Super
Taylor of Old Bond Street Almond cream
Feather SS razor with Gillette Platinum (Surrey)
Thayer's Original witch hazel
Trumper Coral Skin Food
Le Labo Rose 31

Sunday morning:

MWF
B+B Eagle G3 in Best :001_cool:
Mühle 89 + Derby
Thayer's WH
Hermes Orange Vert

proxy.php

I have waited (im)patiently for the arrival of my new Eagle brush. The fires of expectation were kept stoked by seeing pictures of the other brushes arriving in their new nests and after washing my new baby yesterday afternoon, it was finally time. A great performance- I am a very happy owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom