What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Charity Auction Auction winnings thread

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
I gave the Pink Lamy FP and the Rhodia notebook to my niece who was just diagnosed with breast cancer (outlook is good). She was thrilled and loved it. Thank you for the donations.
Best of luck to her!

Tommy Tutone

Contributor
Package just arrived from @Captain Pre-Capsize. Won the Gillette New RFB with bakelite case and blade blanks and the LAND HO! Reserve aftershave. Included freebies on the right: unobtanium original formulation Nor'easter AS, Nor'easter AS balm sample, and LAND HO! AS and shaving cream samples! Over and above the call of duty, Cap! Thanks for the generous donations.

IMG_0070[1].JPG

Tommy Tutone

Contributor
Recently bid on a disposable plastic Bel-Air Country Club razor (2 o'clock position)... Everything else including birth year razors (6 o'clock), gelatin capsules, mug, blades, and other freebies were completely unexpected and thoroughly appreciated.. Great cause. Thanks again for the generous donations @Bobbers :badger:

IMG_0074[1].JPG

Got the Art of Shaving fine badger brush from ackvil yesterday, and I used it this morning! Nice brush, and I'm glad I was able to contribute to a worthy cause!!

IMG_20201026_174700_980.jpg

Top Bottom