What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Charity Auction Auction winnings thread

Jim

Post your scores here!

Paired up with a case I already had, here's the Schick F I acquired via the auction and its new place in my collection. Thanks to L.A. Jones for the generous donation and for those B&B members responsible for putting the auction together! I appreciated the opportunity to participate!

Attachments

Paired up with a case I already had, here's the Schick F I acquired via the auction and its new place in my collection. Thanks to L.A. Jones for the generous donation and for those B&B members responsible for putting the auction together! I appreciated the opportunity to participate!
That's beautiful. Great piece of nostalgia there. Congrats!

captp

Contributor
Contributor
Already posted in the Nib, but here it goes again.
Win the Lamy Pink Safari from @Tommy Tutone, he included a couple of nice extras.
The. Z28 converter, an 8-pack of "Surprise me" ink samples, none of which I have, Rhodia B5 Notebook (get to see what all the hype is about)
1025191325a_HDR.jpg

BigFoot

We Don't Smoke Marijuana In Muskogee!
I keep forgetting to post this. I have several Graydog brushes but I think this is the prettiest. My picture suck but here goes.

90DE73B2-DECE-468E-AEFE-A86C7A10FDA2.jpeg 3DABF684-5CED-44AB-8474-57E4494F6601.jpeg 8FABF1D7-6CDD-4C1B-83FC-E2F215E6CB8B.jpeg

I have been meaning to post this for a while, but thought I would wait until I actually used it for it's intended purpose. Just got back from a week in Disney with the grandkids & it was a perfect opportunity to put the travel brush roll that I won on the auction this year through its paces. I traveled with a Wee Scot brush, but it can accommodate a larger brush with ease. It takes up very little space in the travel bag & is a handsome piece of leather work as well. On the last morning, I did a quick shave, shook the brush & then packed it away for the flight home. The strap adjusts so that you don't have to snug the roll around the brush (friction fit) so there was room for air to get at the bristles. I took it out the following morning & the brush was in great shape. I know that a prescription pill bottle works, but this travel roll has soul! The inner surface has a water proof vinyl protector so the leather never needs to see moisture. I'm very glad I was able to support a most worthy cause and get a great piece of kit as well. This roll is a high quality travel companion! Shane's (sanch) work is exceptional!

IMG_0207.jpg IMG_0204.jpg IMG_0203.jpg IMG_0202.jpg IMG_0200.jpg

captp

Contributor
Contributor
Already posted in the Nib, but here it goes again.
Win the Lamy Pink Safari from @Tommy Tutone, he included a couple of nice extras.
The. Z28 converter, an 8-pack of "Surprise me" ink samples, none of which I have, Rhodia B5 Notebook (get to see what all the hype is about)
View attachment 1029468
@Tommy Tutone I gave the Pink Lamy FP and the Rhodia notebook to my niece who was just diagnosed with breast cancer (outlook is good). She was thrilled and loved it. Thank you for the donations.

Top Bottom