What's new

Charity Auction Auction winnings thread

Paired up with a case I already had, here's the Schick F I acquired via the auction and its new place in my collection. Thanks to L.A. Jones for the generous donation and for those B&B members responsible for putting the auction together! I appreciated the opportunity to participate!

Attachments

Paired up with a case I already had, here's the Schick F I acquired via the auction and its new place in my collection. Thanks to L.A. Jones for the generous donation and for those B&B members responsible for putting the auction together! I appreciated the opportunity to participate!
That's beautiful. Great piece of nostalgia there. Congrats!

captp

Contributor
Already posted in the Nib, but here it goes again.
Win the Lamy Pink Safari from @Tommy Tutone, he included a couple of nice extras.
The. Z28 converter, an 8-pack of "Surprise me" ink samples, none of which I have, Rhodia B5 Notebook (get to see what all the hype is about)
1025191325a_HDR.jpg

BigFoot

I keep forgetting to post this. I have several Graydog brushes but I think this is the prettiest. My picture suck but here goes.

90DE73B2-DECE-468E-AEFE-A86C7A10FDA2.jpeg3DABF684-5CED-44AB-8474-57E4494F6601.jpeg8FABF1D7-6CDD-4C1B-83FC-E2F215E6CB8B.jpeg