What's new

Attention: See Post #30 - Anybody know if "badger decants" is still in business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent him an email yesterday, as his PM box is full. Based on that, I bet he's awash in decan requests. I've never ordered from him before, but after reading all of the positive comments on this thread, I'm looking forward to a great experience!

Hi all,

I'm a 6 week newbie and finding (unfortunately) that I prefer higher end stuff. I started with Tabac and Proraso, but I have LOVED everything in my GFT sample pack. But GFT is really expensive, so I thought I'd try TOBS. That's when I discovered Mr. Rorschuck and BadgerDecants.com

What a great service and site!

So I tried to place an order for all of the TOBS cologne and cream samples. Should have netted him $42 from me.. but no response whatsoever via his badgerdecants gmail or email/PM here on B&B.

I noticed he also hasn't made a B&B post since June and BadgerDecnats.com was last updated on July 21, 2009 at 9:42am (amazing what Firefox knows!).

1) Does anyone have any updates on the site?
2) Is there an alternative source for me to get the equivalent sampler set of all TOBS creams and colognes?

Thanks

I know Chuck was swamped with both technical and work issues. I too have not heard from him, so I hope he is OK. Maybe the Mods can shed some light.

yep chuck just responded to me yesterday :biggrin:

He was overwhelmed with work and has been sending apology letters to his customers who have been waiting for his return.

Don't think he has logged into B&B yet so you'll have to e-mail him through his site as I'm sure his PM box has been full for months.

Charles is back in business with a new website:

"Visit my beta-test site at: http://testing.badgerdecants.com and place an order: yes, I have a functioning cart now! All sizes/container options are avilable, and all products save Shave Creams and Sampler Sets are listed."

I found my TOBS cream samples elsewhere (Shaving Essentials) in the mean time; but I've just re-placed my order for all teh TOBS cologne samples.

Unfortunately, creams and sample packs aren't listed on his new website yet, so my order will take a little longer to process.

Gentlemen, due to the difficulties members have had with Rorschuck and his lack of responsiveness - both to his customers and Moderators - he has been banned from the site. Not a step we take lightly. However, we simply cannot allow people to take member's money and not deliver product. I'd encourage you to look for decants elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom