What's new

Attention Penhaligon's Fans!

Hey Fellas-

You have to get on this!

I was perusing Basenotes last week and noticed a gentleman selling a whole bunch of Penhaligon's products at exceptionally reasonable prices.

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=183362

I contacted Franco via email (not PM, as noted in the Basenotes thread) and purchased bottles of English Fern (my favorite Penhaligon's scent), Blenheim Bouquet (my second favorite Penhaligon's scent), and Lavandula (for my girlfriend). Franco emailed me the next day to let me know that he would be shipping my order the following morning.

Well, I received the package today and I am extremely happy with the transaction! It arrived very quickly via USPS Prority Mail and the contents were well-packed with newspaper. All of the bottles are new and unused and come in their original boxes, as advertised. (Note: The boxes are not sealed in celophane and there is a little scuffing on the outside of the boxes, also as advertised.)

Franco is offering a great deal and I highly recommend doing business with him.

Just to let you know, I have absolutely no affiliation with Franco or Penhaligon's. (Unfortunately!)

I apologize in advance for contributing to anyone's Fragrance Acquisittion Disorder! :lol:

He is out of the large English Fern bottles but still has a few testers. No Endymion in any size :frown: . I bought a tester (50ml) of English Fern and a large (100ml) Hamman Bouquet. Free shipping. Grand total $65.
That's a helluv a deal.

I went in for $86.

There should be some kind of warning label on the Penhaligon's boxes...

"Warning! Contents extremely addictive!"

Great, great deals. I too was disappointed with Endymion being sold out, but I take consolence in the notion that I like all of the Penhaligon's labels, anyway!

Hopefully Scotto's Olfactory Train will have a sample of it when I have a go at it and if not, I pray that Penhaligon's will send me a sample that I requested the other day. If I am still out of luck, then it looks like I'll have to appeal to the fellow members or break down and place an order.

I did manage to pick up a bottle of the Endymion After Shave Balm Saturday. This is very nice and the Endymion scent is much more subtle. The balm is somewhat thick, but should last at least a year. One pea sized drop is almost too much for my face.

These are great prices and a great opportunity to stock up.

-joedy

joedy,

look at July's decants posted by Rik. He has decants of Endymion available for purchase. I will tell u that my opinion is that Endymion is an AWESOME scent, but it's not really something I'll be wearing much in the summer. It's more of a fall/winter scent. But then again, try it, it's all subjective.

-justin

I placed an order and sent payment a day or two ago... I'll post my experience when I receive the items. (To anybody who cares, I got a tube of Blenheim Bouq. shaving cream and a tube of Douro shaving cream, $12 each, free ship!)

Anyone who ordered from him recently: about how long does it take to receive the goods? Any idea where he ships from? How's the packaging?

Thanks for the tip!

I got my stuff OK; he is a pretty fast shipper. I got a huge box full of newspaper and the goods within a few days.

Nitrox said:
Another USA only shipper..................:001_rolle :frown:
That vendors chose not to ship fragrances, cologne, etc to Canada is an issue that needs to be addressed by your government. It is virtually impossible to ship colognes, toilette water, et al into Canada on anything less than a specially licensed, wholesale-volume transaction. The law appears to be very simple, and simple-minded in its application. Just check with Robert of the Gentlemans Shop if you wish to corroborate this issue. Identified as a dangerous substance, alcohol in a bottle without regard to volume, is destroyed before it can perform a terrorist attack on the unsuspecting postal system or recipient. (And I thought we were silly.:001_rolle ) So whinge on, but petition whomever in your government protects or allocates such priviledges to you if you wish to change this silly situation.
The blue and red situation:
BTW, we have a similar law, but its application has been "Rationalized" after petition to the postal authorities yielded to petition to the congress.

guenron said:
That vendors chose not to ship fragrances, cologne, etc to Canada is an issue that needs to be addressed by your government. It is virtually impossible to ship colognes, toilette water, et al into Canada on anything less than a specially licensed, wholesale-volume transaction. The law appears to be very simple, and simple-minded in its application. Just check with Robert of the Gentlemans Shop if you wish to corroborate this issue. Identified as a dangerous substance, alcohol in a bottle without regard to volume, is destroyed before it can perform a terrorist attack on the unsuspecting postal system or recipient. (And I thought we were silly.:001_rolle ) So whinge on, but petition whomever in your government protects or allocates such priviledges to you if you wish to change this silly situation.
The blue and red situation:
BTW, we have a similar law, but its application has been "Rationalized" after petition to the postal authorities yielded to petition to the congress.

What Ron said.

Of course, then again, some Penhaligon's when properly applied could be considered a Deadly Weapon by unsuspecting pretty ladies.... :c9:

-joedy

Well I'll be taking my first dabble into Penhaligon's with a purchase of Blenheim Bouquet and Hammam Bouquet from Franco... :wink:

Good choices. Franko did have some tester sized English Fern left - not sure if he still does - you might like it also.
He ships fast and offers free shipping. I was very satisfied with the service I received.

Chris G, Scotto and others, thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experiences.

I purchased some Fern, Hammam and Malabah (for the significant other) last weekend but alas, am waiting for Franco to return from out of town (said he'd be gone for a week):frown: so he can ship the goods to me.

Can't wait to get them.:smile:

Best,

Franco told me that he would be back in town on the 30th.

I don't think that he has regular internet access where he is on vacation.

-joedy

Top Bottom