What's new

Attention Injector Lovers - Achtung Injektor-Rasiermessergeliebte

With The Grain said:
any word on if they will limit the number of purchases per person some how? I've got a bad feeling im going to be 5 hours late in knowing they're up on the site and every one and their grandma will have already bought 20 and depleted the stock.:mad3:
WTG, uh, how about just calling them and seeing if you can get on the list of folks wanting to purchase them? Sheesh, you're getting like Charlie Brown or even worse me!

With The Grain said:
didnt know there was a "callback list" :blushing: i just spoke with a nice woman over there and she put me on the list, i still really hope they put a cap on how many any individual can order.

PS i told her the colonel sent me and there was just an awkward pause :001_smile
I am sure that made her day.:001_smile They are really very pleasant to deal with and I, as you, felt almost silly even trying to buy one, but the salesperson I spoke with reassured me that there would more than likely be at least one for me.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
New Schick injectors???

I got a chubby, and I don't mean a brush!:lol:

ouch

I should read all of the posts before I reply. Called the 800#, and sweet-talked the little hottie on the other end into bumping me ahead of everyone already on line.
:ladysman:

Thanks for the tip!:thumbup1:

ouch said:
I should read all of the posts before I reply. Called the 800#, and sweet-talked the little hottie on the other end into bumping me ahead of everyone already on line.
:ladysman:

Thanks for the tip!:thumbup1:
Ouch, I am really glad I went to all of the trouble to put everything YOU needed to know in that post!:a6:

T

Tye

Alright....I called them earlier, dropped a few names and am on the order list for 4 of each. Thaks Ron, I appreciate all the work you put into making this so easy for us (me).

-Tye

ouch

Tye- when I get mine I'll PM you, so you can estimate when you'll get yours.

All I ask is that you do the same for Ron, so he'll know when to expect his.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last Friday, during a short chat with one of the lovely ladies at Nationwide Campus, she informed me that the NEW Schick injectors should become available during the last week in June. So gentlemen, start your engines!

guenron said:
Last Friday, during a short chat with one of the lovely ladies at Nationwide Campus, she informed me that the NEW Schick injectors should become available during the last week in June. So gentlemen, start your engines!
proxy.php

Egggggsellent...

Once again, Nationwide Campus comes through with the goods. The adjustable will be $15.99 and the fixed blade $14.99. They are not in the warehouse as yet and are set for first shipments the end of the second week of July or the beginning of the third week. Pix should be up on the web site by the end of the first week of July.:w00t:

Hey Ron!

Any idea what they'll be called? I know there is a razor there that is called "Protector." I think there was an original Schick also called by that name.
If I remember right, the price at NWC was $4.99.

~Tim :biggrin:

Top Bottom