What's new

Attention! B&B Radio Has Been Hijacked!

$readImage.jpg

I'm still waiting for my tacos. [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] only has so much time left. Tick tock, tick tock.

Hahahahaha, you leave for a week and the children get into the cookie jar! We will address this "attempted" take over on the show, and rest assured B&B that we are ok and no tacos or hostage demands were met, and the Strike force from the CEC (Central Enablement Center) dispatched the threat.

very well done Don

Hahahahaha, you leave for a week and the children get into the cookie jar! We will address this "attempted" take over on the show, and rest assured B&B that we are ok and no tacos or hostage demands were met, and the Strike force from the CEC (Central Enablement Center) dispatched the threat.

very well done Don

LOL. The CEC Strike Force was actually quite clever. They tied a puck of Tabac to a really long rope and tossed it in the window. I can't believe I was distracted by the old soap on a rope trick. :D

Oh well. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program!

LOL. The CEC Strike Force was actually quite clever. They tied a puck of Tabac to a really long rope and tossed it in the window. I can't believe I was distracted by the old soap on a rope trick. :D

Oh well. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program!
Never fails:laugh:

Top Bottom