What's new

FS ATT Windsor, Feather ASD2, Fat Boy F4 X 2, Ball End Tech, Slim Adjustable, + more...

So my RAD got a little out of control last year. In the end, I found that nothing was better for me than the RazoRock Game Changer 68. Not looking for any trades as I'm trying to pare down my collection. And, I just ordered a Karve last week...

I've also not posted much for sale here but you can check out my 100% feedback rating on eBay and/or AR15.com as pokey074.

#1: Above the Tie Windsor in polished stainless steel. This was one of their returns as I was trying to save some money. SSM1 baseplate, Windsor cap, Atlas barber pole handle. Cap came with some imperfections. They're not scratches, look like smudges in the finish. Only used a couple of times.

Razor would cost ~ $163.60 to piece together. Asking $125 shipped.

Pictures here

#2: Feather AS-D2 stainless steel. Only used it a couple of times. Comes with original box, paperwork, pack of blades, etc.

Retails for ~ $180 something. Asking $125 shipped.

Pictures here

#3: Gillette Fat Boy F4 with case and blades. This was sold to me as being all original. Looks like it to me. Plating shows no signs of wear. Opens, closes, and adjusts smoothly. Right hinge on the case is broken.

Asking $125 shipped?

Pictures here

#4: Gillette Fat Boy F4. This is an Above the Tie platinum re-plate. Looks absolutely stunning. Opens, closes, and adjusts smoothly.

Retails for $225. Asking $200 shipped.

Pictures here

#5: Gillette Slim Adjustable H3. Recently purchased from another member here. Decent condition overall. Some dulling/spotting of plating. Opens, closes, and adjusts smoothly.

Purchased for $25. Asking $25 shipped.

Pictures here

#6: Gillette Ball End Tech W4. Razor is in Good + condition with no major flaws to the plating. Some light scratches on the underside of the cap.

Asking $35 shipped.

Pictures here

#7: Gillette Super Speed black handle U1. Wanted a birth year razor but I just didn't bond with it. Good condition with no major flaws to the plating. A few specks on the handle missing.

Asking $35 shipped.

Pictures here

CONUS only on these. PayPal OK. So is USPS money order.

Top Bottom