What's new

FS ATT, Timeless, Wolfman, Barbaros/Rocnel, Mongoose, Karve, Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearing out some stuff. Maybe fellow B&B folks can find some items to their liking.

CONUS and PayPal only, all shipping included in price via USPS or UPS. Upon successful completion of any transaction, I intend to get it to the post office or UPS within 1-3 business days.

Please PM me if you want to buy anything, or if you have a question.

All items might have minor wear from normal usage.

Above The Tie D.E. Razor Package: One complete razor PLUS an extra complete head, PLUS an extra base plate, with one additional unknown handle as a throw-in…[maybe a wave].

Itemized as follows: Bamboo handle, an "M2" OC Baseplate, an "R" SB Baseplate, an H2 OC baseplate, plus 2 top caps. Also, as noted, I'm throwing in an unknown handle [pictured]...maybe it's a wave. I can't remember. ATT box included. I prefer not to separate items. Sold as a package.
Price: $175
IMG_4765.JPG
IMG_4763.JPG

Timeless Razor Items: Includes TWO top caps [Both Scalloped], TWO base plates, TWO handles, and ONE stand. The first baseplate is a 0.95 gap, open comb. The other baseplate is a 0.68 gap, Scalloped. One handle is a 100mm pineapple, the other is a 85mm dimpled. I prefer not to separate items. Sold as a package with Timeless box. I believe these items purchased new in the most cost-efficient manner [using cost-effective packages], would cost about $500.

Price: All for $275.
IMG_4793.JPG
IMG_4791.JPG

Wolfman Razor: This is for a complete polished razor [Baseplate, Top cap, and handle – all Wolfman brand, but no stand].

The baseplate is the WR1, 0.61 gap, OC. The handle is 90mm [I forget the designation, but the picture shows it].

NOTE: The price is what I estimate as what you would pay directly from James [if even available]. I realize many would place it on an open bid forum, and get much more than what I am asking. But, I am hoping to sell to someone that has wanted one, but was unable to get one, and not to someone trying to turn a quick profit. I realize that I will not be able to enforce my request. Just going by the honor system.

Price $175
IMG_4772.JPG

IMG_4774.JPG

Barbaros/Rocnel Adjustable D.E. Razor with Stand

Price: $185
IMG_4787.JPG
IMG_4786.JPG

Above The Tie S.E. Head only [
not to be confused with the above D.E. package]

The head is an SE2 OC baseplate, with a smooth top cap.

Price: $85
IMG_4788.JPG

Mongoose S.E. satin stainless head only

Price $95
IMG_4779.JPG

Karve D.E. “B” Complete Razor [one head and handle]
Complete razor: Head [with a “B” baseplate, top cap, and handle].
Price: $55
[I couldn't add anymore pics due to the 10 image limit]

Parker Variant Adjustable
It's the satin looking adjustable razor.
Price: $35
[I couldn't add anymore pics due to the 10 image limit]

Just received my lucky Wolfman. It is in excellent shape, but being a bit OCD I might do some polishing. Thank you for this awesome deal!

Both ATT items [the DE package, and the SE head] now gone. Best wishes to all who received or will receive the gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom