What's new

ATT SE2

Got my ATT SE2 about two weeks ago. I've had an aluminum SE1 for several weeks which I've posted a review and discussion about on this site. My expectation for the SE2 was that it would work better on a multi day growth. I've shaved with it about six times now and it just isn't working out. I've come to love the aluminum SE1, but I could get a less bloody and less irritating shave than I get with the SE2 if I shaved with a hedge trimmer. Not sure what I missing or need to do differently, but this is just not working out.

There's a learning curve with the SE2. The weight takes some getting use to. Extremely light touch. Try it the Kai guarded blades until you get use to it.

What blades are you using?

There's a learning curve with the SE2. The weight takes some getting use to. Extremely light touch. Try it the Kai guarded blades until you get use to it.

What blades are you using?
I've tried the Shick Proline P30 and now the Feather Pro Guard. I have a couple of the Kai guarded blades. I'll give it a try. I've been pretty attentive to using a very light touch, letting the weight of the razor do the work. Thanks for the input.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and help. Still working on this. Learning curve is a bit steeper than anything else i've tried to shave with.:001_07:

Top Bottom