What's new

FSOT ATT SE1 w/blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above The Tie SE1 Stainless w/Bamboo handle includes 19 Feather blades - for sale or trade.

I actually acquired this pretty recently. I've had an infatuation with razors that use the Feather blades, but none of them have ever made me love them. I was hoping this would be different, but alas, it is not. The razor is in very good shape, with the exception of a couple marks on the back side, which were there when I got it, so I can't say if it was scratched or just overlooked during the machine process, but they don't affect function at all.

I'd like to get $120 shipped CONUS. I'll ship anywhere in the world though, so long as we can work a deal that is beneficial for both of us on shipping costs.

I will also consider some trades either partial or full value - but it gets sort of muddy here. I don't really know what exactly I'd like to try. I'm really primarily looking for creams/soaps. But I may consider scents. Don't think I'm looking for any more razors at this particular moment. Thanks in advance!

IMG_7477.JPG
IMG_7478.JPG
IMG_7479.JPG
IMG_7480.JPG

Just curious, but which Feather blades are you including (there are at least four Artist Club varieties that I know of)?

My apologies, I thought I had taken a picture with the box in there. They are the feather pro blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom