What's new

ATT SE1...Take a Bow...

Today's shave was with my newly acquired SE1. I wanted another cap to have both my SE1 and SE2 loaded with a blade, ATT did their half price sale, so I simply bought the whole razor and an inkwell stand. I got this one with the Kronos handle. I don't have a problem with the Atlas grip, but I like the Kronos grip better, and I like the Atlas length better. I'll probably switch between the two if the mood suits me. I like the stand.

Same great shave with a Proline. My first one was bought from the returns and is stamped 2016. This one doesn't have a date stamped on it.

On another note, the SE1 is not listed on the website anymore, usually it would say out of stock. It would be a shame if this razor is not made anymore. I'm not big on expensive razors, this is my most expensive one, but I'm glad I bought the SE1 and now a backup, it's simply the best.

IMAG1009_1.jpg

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
On another note, the SE1 is not listed on the website anymore, usually it would say out of stock. It would be a shame if this razor is not made anymore.

I just felt the warm rush of adrenaline from panic.

That would be scary, as the SE1 is probably the best ATT (alongside with the Windsor R1). In fact, I think a polished version should be made. I would buy it right away.

Shave 13, blade flipped, 48 hours growth... Still providing smooth BBS results!

After I was done, I put the SE2 baseplate on to see if I missed anything, didn't miss any stubble, no feedback whatsoever...

Last edited:
If anyone's interested, I saw some SE1's available on Amazon. ATT is the vendor. The now discontinued colossus handle was available on one also. Saw some on new SE2's on Ebay as well.

Did I screw up on the blades for the SE1 I ordered the prolines b20 not p20. Are the b series the proper blade for this razor? Thanks

Did I screw up on the blades for the SE1 I ordered the prolines b20 not p20. Are the b series the proper blade for this razor? Thanks

The SE1 takes P blades.

B is for the injectors, P is for Artist Club. The number is for how many are in the cartridge.

Has anyone gotten any clarity on the future of the SE1? I find it very odd that it was removed from the website once it sold out on Black Friday. I have an SE2, but would love to add the SE1 head or baseplate. Does Stan frequent the forum or has anyone asked customer service?

Top Bottom