What's new

ATT R1 or H1 base plate choice

Hi looking for some advice. I have a ATT Kronos S1 and M1. I was looking for another base plate. Either a R or H plate closed or open comb. How aggressive are the base plates as compared to a Rockwell 6s. Just to really give me an idea as the plates aren't cheap and don't want to make a costly mistake.

If you like the S1 then I would suggest the R1. If you want an OC I like the H2. The R1 is my daily driver since M plates are mild on my face. Remember if you purchase a plate direct from ATT you have a 30 grace period. You can exchange the plate or get a refund, you really have nothing to use. I have not used a Rockwell so I cannot help with that comparison. Hope this helps.

If you like the S1 then I would suggest the R1. If you want an OC I like the H2. The R1 is my daily driver since M plates are mild on my face. Remember if you purchase a plate direct from ATT you have a 30 grace period. You can exchange the plate or get a refund, you really have nothing to use. I have not used a Rockwell so I cannot help with that comparison. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your advice. I'm in the UK. It
Thanks for your advice. I'm in the UK. It's the postage costs and tax cost that makes my choice a bit trickier buying from ATT.

Top Bottom