What's new

ATT New Open Combs first Photos.

I ordered a R2 head yesterday. I already have a Titan handle that I use with an Old Type head. Should be fun to try out. Looking to hear what others think of the H2 head.

Do ATT normally send an order confirmation email? I have an email receipt from Paypal and that's it.
I have made several purchases from ATT and the pay pal receipt is all I was provided, however they always ship fast and I have never had a problem with ATT

Thanks. I thought all would be well, it's my first order from them and wasn't sure how they did things.
I ordered on the 22nd (right when they put up the OCs on their site) , just minutes after fl_guy I think ,and it's not in the mail yet. Not stressed I know it's coming, but be prepared that it'll take time for international.

Based on past experience of buying from the US it usually takes about 10 days from when it's shipped depending on whether or not our darling customs officers decide to snag it, the rotters.

Like I said, I'm used to getting a confirmation and wanted to be sure they had received the order, but Stan's pm'ed me and they have. Just need to wait now! :)

Based on past experience of buying from the US it usually takes about 10 days from when it's shipped depending on whether or not our darling customs officers decide to snag it, the rotters.

Like I said, I'm used to getting a confirmation and wanted to be sure they had received the order, but Stan's pm'ed me and they have. Just need to wait now! :)
No worries with Stan its just the waiting believe me I know as I am waiting for my OC set

Thanks Stan..Just when I thought that I reached shaving perfection with you Titan H1, I ordered your H1 open comb!
Exactly the same for me, the R1 evolved into the only razor I use, in fact I sold off most of my collection expect for a fatboy I got from Stan but I have ordered the open combs as well as I just think they are going to very special pieces.

I have no clues about the OC heads, but whats great here is that I can send it back and exchange it. Or sell it? Any ATT pieces I've seen on B/S/T were sold within minutes. I went for the R1-M1-M2.

What did you base your decision on?

Top Bottom