What's new

ATT Kronos R1 - Round 2

Now that I've been getting great shaves from my ATT M2 plate for the past week or so, I'm going to give the R1 plate a go again tomorrow morning. I feel much more comfortable going for it this time despite the whipping that it gave me a few weeks ago. Having finally learned to ease up to the point where I'm using just enough pressure to shave hairs, and not my skin, I think this boy can be tamed. Looking forward to it.

Good luck tbrim, let us know how you make out? I love the ATT system. I have a love hate relationship with my R1 plate. I love the M1, M2, and R2. Don't use the H1 or H2 much.

Good luck tbrim, let us know how you make out? I love the ATT system. I have a love hate relationship with my R1 plate. I love the M1, M2, and R2. Don't use the H1 or H2 much.

Can you compare the R1 and R2 plates for us? It sounds like you may prefer the R2. Is that correct? If so, why?
Thanks!

Loved the R1 this morning. So much about "no pressure" for me. And regarding this razor that means physical pressure an time pressure. Going slow with the R1 made all the difference. BBS shave and no weepers or irritation. Previously it had opened up half a dozen weepers per shave which made me crazy. Once agin I'm proclaiming the virtues o this shave system. Way to go Stan!

Top Bottom