What's new

ATT H2 blade feel?

I owned both and the 2011 R41 is really a superior close shaver.
The ATT is a great shave but the R41 is in a class by itself.

I enjoy both razors very much. I'm often an outlier, and my experience with the 2011 R41 doesn't seem to mirror that of others. The 2011 R41 delivers a tremendously close, long-lasting shave every time I use it, without any scariness or trepidation. Ditto for the ATT H2. The experience for me, with both razors, is very similar. Two of my favorites.

I'm the same way. No problems with the 2011 R41, only great shaves. Significantly better shaves than with other razors, for me.

Any suggestion for other razors I should try? I have a FaTip Piccolo and a 2013 R41 on order.

Not as much blade feel as the R41. I'm a steep-angle shaver, and I don't care for the open comb feel of the H2. I have a Fatip OC that I really enjoy, but something about the geometry of the comb on the H2 doesn't agree with me. I much prefer the H1, although again, it has noticeably less blade feel than the R41.

The ATT H2 seems to have fallen off the radar a bit now we have the Timeless OC Bronze .78 and the Karve OC with D/E/F plates. And now that Stan has retired there seems less buzz around ATT in general.

I use the R41 2013 and the Bronze and if I were to add to that I'd be considering ATT and Karve. The Karve would probably be the one I'd consider first, plus it's cheaper. A lot to be said in its favour.

Top Bottom