What's new

ATT Customer Service

I do not work for Above The Tie, nor do I know them personally, this is just my experience. I’ve had fabulous customer service from them. They let me do two exchanges in less than a week, which is part of their 90 day thing, but they were super nice about it as well! We all know that’s not the norm in a lot of other industries, and I love experiencing yet another great shave related business! I quote, “we will make sure you get dialed in! Just tell me what you need!” Thanks ATT!

I've been rediscovering my ATT classic heads over this week and getting some fantastic shaves. A 7 piece set sometime in 2018 was getting some neglect and I am glad to have put it in regular rotation again. I've used the M2, R1 H1 classic plates. The S1 and S2 and the SE1 / SE2 are excellent razors and worth every dollar spent.

The past week made two purchases from them and before esch purchase a lot of back and forth on what I wanted to buy.

Manda from the customer service was a delight to engage with. She sent me links to reviews on forums, suggested ideas and finally placed my orders, changed my mind - made changes, added hardware. All patiently handled and managed.

This is one company I intend to keep buying from to ensure they keep making great razors wiht such awesome customer service to go by.

I am really not worried about this whole made in USA or China debate as long as i keep getting such fantastic customer service from some great folks! Two thumbs up to ATT.

Good to know! Since razors are YMMV I only plan to buy additional razors from retailers that will let you return or exchange a razor that doesn't suit your needs. Even if they only give you a partial refund since at least I'm not getting stuck with a razor I don't like.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Oh 100% agree, I was speaking to someone named "Mariah" from the ATT account here and they were quick with their emails and so, so accomodating. Would recommend based on my interaction, albeit a small sample.

I've the r1, m2, m1 and get very nice shaves with them all. The m2 open comb is outstanding. Very close shave after 2 passes, with then across the grain. All are super comfortable.

Top Bottom