What's new

ATT customer service WOW!

I ordered mt first ATT razor this morning and mistakenly ordered the Atlas M1 instead of the R1. When I caught the mistake via an Email letting me know the razor is moving out for shipment I shot off an Email and on top of the mistake asked half a dozen questions. I was not expecting a reply but to my suprise Stan responded almost immediately letting me know not to worry he would adjust the order and send the R1. I asked a few more questions in my reply and bam Stan got right back to me again. If this razor is as good as ATT customer service my search for the perfect razor might just become a reality:thumbup:

I ordered mt first ATT razor this morning and mistakenly ordered the Atlas M1 instead of the R1. When I caught the mistake via an Email letting me know the razor is moving out for shipment I shot off an Email and on top of the mistake asked half a dozen questions. I was not expecting a reply but to my suprise Stan responded almost immediately letting me know not to worry he would adjust the order and send the R1. I asked a few more questions in my reply and bam Stan got right back to me again. If this razor is as good as ATT customer service my search for the perfect razor might just become a reality:thumbup:

I have been using the ATT system since it first came to market and sold every other razor I owned and now use ATT exclusively. I have never met Stan but like you have exchanged emails with him and also found him to be a great vendor and he seems like a real stand up guy. Hope you like the razor and please post a review when you can

I've got an Atlas R2 and it is freakin' GREAT. The only other "modern" razor I use is an R41 (just 'cuz!).
I do keep my OC vintage Gillettes in the mix also.

I've got an Atlas R2 and it is freakin' GREAT. The only other "modern" razor I use is an R41 (just 'cuz!).
I do keep my OC vintage Gillettes in the mix also.
I sold off my r41, as the R1 plate seems to do it for me.

Agree with all the positive comments posted. The ATT system is outstanding.

Guys aint it great that an America can start a company and build his product here giving jobs to other Americans and bring to the market a first class product and fair market price. You see we CAN still do it we just need more risk takers like Stan do do it. I mean he could have his razors made in oh I don't know maybe Thailand and make more money but instead he chooses Tennessee USA WELL DONE SIR!!!

Guys,
i am thinking about ATT H2 as Iike close shave . Some of you have R2 and r41. I heard r41 is a beast aggressive razor. How would you compare R41 with R2 ? I thought R41 is comparable with H2.

Guys,
i am thinking about ATT H2 as Iike close shave . Some of you have R2 and r41. I heard r41 is a beast aggressive razor. How would you compare R41 with R2 ? I thought R41 is comparable with H2.
I have both. The R41 and the R2 ATT give similarly close shaves, but the R2 is MUCH easier to control, very comfortable, and shaves every bit as close for me as the R41. FOR ME, I can't see the need for an H2.

I've got both an H1 and an R2, and neither shaves me as close as my 2013 R41. I should have an H2 plate coming soon, and I'm hopeful that it can get a wee bit closer than the H1.

That being said, both are still in my rotation, and both give absolutely fantastic shaves. Comparing to the 2011 or 2013 R41 isn't really fair. Those things are beastly.

While the R41 does seem to give a slightly closer shave than the ATT products from what I've heard (especially the 2011 R41), I cannot wait until the day I become a proud owner of an ATT razor (or system :thumbup:) because from what I've heard about the build quality, I think I'd be happy to sacrifice a wee bit of closeness to get the absolutely top notch stainless product that ATT delivers. And for those of you who know me, you know how much I love my R41's!!!! :lol:

While the R41 does seem to give a slightly closer shave than the ATT products from what I've heard (especially the 2011 R41), I cannot wait until the day I become a proud owner of an ATT razor (or system :thumbup:) because from what I've heard about the build quality, I think I'd be happy to sacrifice a wee bit of closeness to get the absolutely top notch stainless product that ATT delivers. And for those of you who know me, you know how much I love my R41's!!!! :lol:

I love my R41s as well, and I completely agree. I use both, but long term, I'm trying to figure out how to optimize mt ATT shave. Never know when those beloved R41s will start rotting away on me. :sad:

Top Bottom