What is your favorite shave setup?
Edwin Jagger DE89 chromed
Persona platinum blade
Tradition shaving co. Pure badger brush
Col Conk Bay Rum soap
Alum block
Old Spice origina AS
Nivea sensitive ASB
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Book reading, Economics, Weightlifting, Wet shaving
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Originaly I wanted to start shaving with a straight razor but after some reaserch I foud that it is a bit too complex and costly for me right now. So I have started wet shaving on 10.2. 2013 with plastic Wilkinson safety razor and those shaves were horrible. They were bloody and far far away from BBS, but I loved them from the very beggining. After 10 days or so I have purchased Edwin Jagger DE89 and the road of classical shaving truly begun. I have to say that B&B forum was very helpful on this road and I am sure it and it´s members also will be in future :) Thank you.

Hi Petr, welcome to B&B and to the Hall of Fame! Thanks for coming by to introduce yourself.:thumbup1:

There are links in my signature to areas of B&B of special interest to beginning shavers--perhaps you might like to have a look at them to help you with your gear picks. If you ever have questions or run into problems, don't hesitate to post them up. We're a welcoming and friendly group here, and there's always someone around to offer advice or lend a hand.

Enjoy your time here, happy shaving, and once again, WELCOME!!

Well now I am affected by the field I am studying, so I mostly read books about economics, but otherwise I read almost anything that I find or somebody recomends me as a good quality reading. Therefor I read authors starting with F. A. Hayek trough G. Orwel and lets say to F. Kafka for example.
And about the EJ razor I love the look of it but it is my favorite now also because I do not have any other option :D
I want to try DOVO Shavette, Muhle R41, Merkur Slant bar or some straight. Do you have other razor from which you prefer the EJ the most?

Top Bottom