What's new

Atomizer Top: Where to Get

I have a number of colognes. All have atomizers except for TOBS Sandalwood, which has a limiter on the top. I have found atomizers that come as a complete bottle particularly for travel but have not found one I can place on the top of the TOBS. Any ideas?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I have a number of colognes. All have atomizers except for TOBS Sandalwood, which has a limiter on the top. I have found atomizers that come as a complete bottle particularly for travel but have not found one I can place on the top of the TOBS. Any ideas?
I decant to a smaller glass atomizers(50mm) for a lot of my strong scented aftershaves. Small and easy to handle.

I see three issues you have to check out.
  1. Collar of the atomizer being the correct diameter.
  2. The atomizer having the same thread pitch as the bottle
  3. The tube would need to be small enough in diameter to fit the orifice and long enough to reach the bottom of the bottle
I have a bunch of splash bottles and the orifices range from so small you need a syringe to full width opening. You'd probably spend more money finding the right one versus buying a 15ml or larger spray bottle. They're cheap and eBay and Amazon have plenty of choices.

I would contact TOBS. It used to be that TOBS sold a compatible atomizer attachment, if memory serves me correctly. I also seem to remember that it was not particularly inexpensive.

Top Bottom