What's new

Atmotic (PAA)

This is not a "should I buy" post because I already have it, but what do you guys think of "Atmotic" by PAA?

I bought the EDP version which was $50 for only 30ml, so it's obvious that I was impressed with the sample, but now I may be having buyer's remorse, which happens a lot with fragrances (at least with me). Thing is, it's NOT that I don't like it, but I'm questioning whether it should be categorized as "unisex"...which is a no-no for me because I want to smell like James Bond, if anyone.

Anyway, to those who have tried it, how would you describe it? It is a very linear scent, with only 4 notes - aged oak/dogwood/patchouli/ginger. It is extremely SWEET, but that in itself is not off-putting to me, because my favorite frags are mostly sweet but still are regarded as "manly". I don't really know what to make of this one now that I've tried it a few times because it seems hard to categorize...I'm just hoping it doesn't smell MORE like a woman's scent, and other than asking your opinion, I guess I'll have to go to a few family and friends females to see what they think. If any of them say they'd like to wear THEMSELVES, I guess that will answer my question and I'll just give it to them :c10:

I've smelled a sample of the Atmotic aftershave and like it. Here's a few thoughts to add to the discussion...There are MANY "manly" fragrances that women can wear. When a woman wears a masculine scent, it often changes the whole character and "vibe" of the fragrance. The same goes with unisex scents. You might smell Atmotic and think unisex, (and I would agree to an extent), but I would suggest that it probably comes off differently when you wear it compared to if a woman wore it. Skin chemistry, etc. between men and women can really change the whole experience of a fragrance.

my two cents.

Top Bottom