What's new

At this rate I'll be taking out a mortgage

When is this madness going to end? I haven't even loaded the new Glock yet and now this shows up on the horizon......

8653A7E3-9D69-4FEB-A569-BEECF2E8DA61.jpeg

"If there’s anything more reassuring than cocking back the hammer on a Colt revolver and listening for the four clicks (they spell c-o-l-t, don’t you know), it’s knowing that with all of these line extensions to the Colt Cobra series that the company is going to keep making them for a good long while. When Colt initially reintroduced the double-action King Cobra at the Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trades (SHOT) Show this past January, revolver lovers everywhere met it with open arms–and wallets. The next step, of course, was to introduce a version designed for concealed carry, the King Cobra Carry. Now, just three months later, Colt has rolled out the King Cobra Target.

The King Cobra Target, forged from stainless American steel, sports a 4¼-inch barrel, adjustable rear sight, elevated fiber optic front sight, and custom wood medallion grips. Thoughtfully engineered to adapt the powerful .357 magnum King Cobra to the competitive range, this six-shot revolver brings all of the accuracy, quality, and dependability that Colt’s famous for. However, the fact that this gun is optimized for target shooters doesn’t mean it won’t serve just as well for self-defense applications.

“After releasing the King Cobra earlier this year we received a flood of requests for a 4-inch model with adjustable sights. Our customers are excited to bring their Colts to the range ,and the King Cobra Target is engineered for accurate and enjoyable shooting. The longer barrel and custom wood grips also just look fantastic,” said Justin Baldini, Director of Marketing at Colt.

MSRP is $999.00"
Wow...just wow.

It and the modern Cobra have at least one heated post on a revolver group I'm in.

I have to say I really like the ventilated rib on my Diamondback better. Without it it looks Charter Arms-ish.

A new production Cobra was in at my local shop last week, gone now. Wish I'd thrown it on layaway for a proper tryout.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Ad Astra

The Instigator
WOW!

uh, I admit, that is a fine-looking pistol.

Though of course I have my doubts, if it wasn't made in the 20th century ... need to shoot one!

AA

Oh...it will be a very long time until I crack a round through one of these. A Python will surely arrive at my Safe before one of these.

Top Bottom