What's new

FS Asylum Rx SE, Haslinger Tallow, GFT Oxford Blue, RR XXX Balm, ETC.

CONUS only, unless buyer is willing to pay for additional shipping.
P1050394.jpg

SINGLE EDGE RAZOR
(1) Asylum Rx Single Edge Razor. This is not the polished version. This razor has been used about a dozen times, but nevertheless it remains in mint condition. It looks absolutely brand new. It comes from an OCD environment: it was always disassembled, rinsed and gently patted dry after each and every use without exception. It was never left wet with a blade still in it. Comes with its original box, which is also in mint condition. This razor seems to be discontinued. At least it hasn't been in stock for purchase for quite some time now. $230.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

SHAVING SOAPS
(5) 56g Pucks of Geo F. Trumper Oxford Blue Shaving Soap. This is a top-shelf product. Many say these soaps don't lather for them, but I have always gotten beautiful lather with minimal effort. Scent is very clean and powdery barbershop with a touch of lavender. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $12 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100g Puck of Durance (vegetable-based) Shaving Soap. This is a hard French soap similar to Pre de Provence and Provence Sainte. Absolutely top-shelf product. Scent is very nice: citrus and woods. Hard to find here in the USA. New and unopened. $8.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 60g Puck of Haslinger Aloe Vera (tallow-based) Shaving Soap. Haslinger soaps are absolutely wonderful, and because this scent is a favorite of mine, I purchased way more than I will ever use. This is the now discontinued TALLOW version. New and unopened. $10.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

SHAVING CREAM
(2) 125g containers of Simpson's Unscented Naturally Vitalizing Shaving Cream. One of the very best creams available on the market today. A little bit goes a long way. Apparently, these wonderful creams have been discontinued. New and unopened. $13 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

AFTERSHAVES
(4) 100 ml. Razorock XXX (=Acqua di Parma Colonia) Aftershave Balms. Discontinuedproduct. Truly hard to believe that RazoRock has stopped making these balms. Great product. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $15 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100 ml. Fine American Blend Aftershave Splash. Used. 99% remaining. $7.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100 ml. Razorock American Barber Aftershave Splash. Used. 98% remaining. $5.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100 ml. Bottle of Razorock Freedberg (=Creed Aventus) Aftershave Splash. Razorock's interpretation of Aventus with legendary RR performance. Used. 92% remaining. $4.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

FRAGRANCE
(1) 3.4 oz Spray Bottle of Annick Goutal Eau de Sud EDT. Used. Sprayed one time only. 99% remaining. In its original box. $50 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

SHAVING BRUSH TRAVEL TUBES
(3) Simpson Shaving Brush Travel Tubes. These cases work with the Simpson Case, Classic 1 and Duke 1 shaving brushes. The Simpson Classic 2 shaving brush does not fit into these travel cases. New and unused. $5.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

RAZOR BLADES
(1) Pack of Feather Artist Club Pro Guard Single Edge Blades. One blade has been used, so there are fourteen (14) blades remaining. $10 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(2) Single Edge Blades from Try a Blade: (1) Kai Captain Original and (1) Kai Titan Mild. $2.50 for both blades plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(15) Individual Packs of Shark DE Blades (5 blades per pack). $.50 for each pack of five blades or $6 for all fifteen packs plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

Only two packs of DE blades are shown in the photo to save space.

One Simpson travel tube has been sold. Two remain.

Both Kai SE blades have been sold.

Haslinger Aloe Vera shaving soap has been sold.

One Puck of GFT Oxford Shaving Soap has been sold. Four remain.

Top Bottom