What's new

Astra Superior Stainless 100 Count $7.11

Astra Superior Stainless 100 Count $7.11

Not sure how long the 15% off and Free shipping will last
Use code for BF15 for an additional 15% off
Free shipping

I sent them a question through contact us the item is indeed 100 count double edge blades

Thanks for posting this! I guess I missed the super-sale (BF15 wouldn't work, and the Feathers went up to $1.29/10) but great price and free shipping. Should last me for the next 2 years at $0.13 vs $0.33 each!!!

I screwed up, I just bought a Wahl Hero Trimmer and Wahl oil. I missed out on the Astra and Feather Blades. Astra Superior Stainless is one of my favorites and I never tried a Feather.

For those who ordered, did you get an email confirmation? I ordered on Saturday afternoon, my CC showed that it was charged, but I never got an order confirmation from the vendor.
UPDATE: I logged in, and the order shows as fulfilled.

For those who ordered, did you get an email confirmation? I ordered on Saturday afternoon, my CC showed that it was charged, but I never got an order confirmation from the vendor.
UPDATE: I logged in, and the order shows as fulfilled.
Might be worth checking your spam, I find that more and more order confirmation emails end up there for me (even if it’s places I’ve ordered from before).
My first time buying from this vendor but my order was shipped the next day 👍

Might be worth checking your spam, I find that more and more order confirmation emails end up there for me (even if it’s places I’ve ordered from before).
My first time buying from this vendor but my order was shipped the next day 👍
Good point. I delete my spam folder every day (and usually look through it in case something is important), and I imagine that I missed it. But my order is on their website, and they seem to be a reliable vendor so I am not worried

Real.
20211203_141742.jpg

Top Bottom