What's new

Assorted razors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling everything as one lot. $35 plus free USA shipping.

Top Row starting at the left.
1. Unknown, I ordered a handle from a Chinese seller. The head came with it. New.
2. Muhle R41, used less than 10 times
3. DLC Yaqi Beast, used 1 time

Bottom Row
4. WCS Lithe bottom plate. Designed by Charcoal Goods. New.
5. WCS Brawny. Designed by Charcoal Goods. Used 1 time.

IMG_1150.jpg

Reactions: bjm
Note on Razor #1. Only the head is for sale.

NO HANDLES ARE INCLUDED!!!

ps - still a pretty darn good deal! :001_cool:

Last edited:
Note: only heads are for sale. No handles are included.
Your post #3 above makes it look like it comes “with a CSB Shaving RL05 resin handle from AliExpress. New.”
It’s a little unclear between that and this post on if a handle is included, I think it would be helpful for potential buyers if you could clarify and maybe even provide pictures of that handle if it’s included, so that there’s no confusion 👍

Your post #3 above makes it look like it comes “with a CSB Shaving RL05 resin handle from AliExpress. New.”
It’s a little unclear between that and this post on if a handle is included, I think it would be helpful for potential buyers if you could clarify and maybe even provide pictures of that handle if it’s included, so that there’s no confusion 👍

NO Handles are included with any razor. Heads only!!!

Handles are overrated. You put a blade in there and duck tape everything together you got yourself a razor. Holding the outside of the razor head, instead of a handle, really gives you a better feel for what's going on.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Handles are overrated. You put a blade in there and duck tape everything together you got yourself a razor. Holding the outside of the razor head, instead of a handle, really gives you a better feel for what's going on.
Totally agree! If you are running late you can just duct tape the rig to your index finger. Today's males are just sissies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom