What's new

FS Assorted Razors, Brushes, 2021 Sell Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting down to the nitty gritty of my den clearing and I hope someone can use these very nice products as they will now only be collecting dust. All include shipping CONUS.

First up is likely the most surprising purchase I had made in 2020, in a good way. This RazoRock Game Changer 84P SB blew me away. I bought it as I awaited my name on the Wolfman list to bide my time. I almost cancelled my Wolf order, almost. I used this about 4 times before my Wolfman arrived. I paid $50 plus shipping, so I am offering $45 delivered.
IMG_7153.jpeg

Next up is a Rudy Vey custom faux ivory vein handle with a Shavemac D01-2 Band knot (24mm/48mm). I could absolutely call this my desert island brush. I am only selling this one to replace it with a nearly identical brush, but a different handle color. I bought this one and did not realize I had a similar handle in my travel kit, so this one finds a new home. If you ever wondered what a Simpson Manchurian knot felt like in a Duke 3, this is as close as you will find for a 1/3 of the cost (just about identical in size). This brush is not even broken in yet as it has only been used a dozen times. You will love this brush. It has the RV button on the bottom. Selling for $110.00 CONUS.
IMG_7160.jpeg

Next up is an amazing boar brush, the Omega Jade Persian Jar. They sell for approximately $30 plus shipping online. Selling for $25 delivered CONUS.
IMG_7157.jpeg

I think someone will love having these next items. They are four matching stands that I have used in my den cabinet. They work great for any razor with a 90mm handle or smaller. The razors not included. $25 delivered CONUS.
IMG_7165.jpeg

IMG_7163.jpeg

Next up is a hybrid Gillette Goodwill #160 with a handle from China. Heavy handle, but with this Goodwill head, really amazing. I will include it with any of the other items shown for $20. It shaves like a dream. Tied for first as the best vintage open combed razor.
IMG_7167.jpeg

That's it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

It's Hedley

Always great stuff Tom! Good luck with the sale my friend.
Wonderful offerings Thomas, GLWTS!
Goodwill and Omega brush SOLD!
Great guy here. Wonderful offerings!

Thank you gentlemen!

I am so close to having my den set for early retirement. It's been 25 months since I joined B&B and after many, many experiments, I am now down to 3 razors, 5 brushes, 8 soaps and too many aftershaves. Nomad retirement has been pushed up to Summer 2022 due to COVID, so the wife and I are now ridding ourselves of stuff. Well, at least I have been. I may still have a sale item on occasion, but the days of 20 razors, brushes, soaps and aftershaves, buying and trading, are in the rearview. I still love seeing everyone else's shaving gear and loitering in the shadows of B&B!

Have a great weekend everyone, wherever you may be.

I am going to end the sale. I will offer up the stands another time. If someone really wants them, send me a PM.

Thanks B&B!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom