What's new

Assimilating an M3 Spartan into Wetshaving!

Hello B&B Gangsters ,

I have spoken to a very good friend of mine this afternoon .
He Lives in Sweden. He knows how I am feaked out by Shaving he knows I spend about as much on shaving that I could have bought almost already a new G5 macintosh computer !

Why did I call him in the first place well we always send eachother messages in the morning telling eachother to WAKE UP ! its a Crackwhore thing we have going with eachother.. (translation read ! inside JOKE ! between him and me ! )

He send me an email with the most gorgeous looking Straight I have seen so thats why I had to call him up !

During our conversation he mentioned how he is now shaving only every otherday ! so basically skip a day. he told me he got the latest M3 Turbo and that his skin on his neck is very thin and he cuts himself !

He was then very curious about what to do and he knew I use a monsterAZZ big shaving Brush BK8 ..well BK8 is not for beginners atleast not if you dont know you like wetshaving.

I then told him your LAther is not good enough for your skin around your neck and probably for the whole shave. besides him using the RETARDES M3 Turbo I can forgive him that I dont expect anyone to take a deep dive into shaving as I did.

What he this spartan did mention was how he thought that straight razor looks like ART ! and that is the first keypoint to begin understanding the wetshaving community because we do it all for the name of ART !
This level is milestones above the Goo in a Can and M3 shavers out there.

Yesterday my collegeau at work shaved , he hates shaving as much as I did and he uses an M3 and I can always tell when he is shaved and I asked him actually told him you shaved this morning right with an M3 and you only did one pass right ! He looked at me with this EYES :eek:

I said yeah your face looks like a beat up Goats ***... :lol:
anyways this guy is lost and I wont waiste my energy on him for now.. I offered him to watch the B&B DVD no response

Lets help my Spartan brother in Sweden...

So this spartan said would a brush help me ! ahhhh ! now we are getting somewhere the Assimilation gets started now.

I told him how if he would even get a cheap brush and a good shaving soap how that would help enjoy him shaving and atleast also the soap will last you 1 year to 2 years depending on the frequent of shaving ! he was shocked.
I then told him a good brush will exfoliate the skin aswell and if you get 2 different soaps you have a bit of a choice going ( the first step of getting him in guys ! hahahaha )

Anyways what do you guys think the best start for him would be.

Im thinking gettimg him either the EJ $40 badger brush or the $35 C&E brush (last minute entry im asking a quote for the BK2 aswell)with a tube of T&H 1805 cream I will also make a special wetshaver beginners package for him...like Joseph did for me..to dive kinda deep in without initial costs . Like a mini atomizer with withhazel Thayers. This guy send me some Greek Korres Balm which smells very UBER I tell you so to me is my shaving brother aswell so I want to help him with all my Heart... he is going to pay for the brush and the soaps himself. Im thinking getting him a cream and a soap in a bowl so he can experiment a bit. which bowl would be the best economic start for him.. Im thinking Sue's Bowl of soap or perhaps even KEnt shaving soap from ebay which has a decent price ! 5 pound or so ! $10 I paid bloody $22 for it because I wanted the SB3 dark bowl the soap is ok but doesnt scent so nicely I want him to have the best start you know !

Please help me get this brotha assimilated as fast as possible he is waisting his precious money on The Best a man can get GOO out of a can... and M3 cartridges offcourse he will not go for a DE now and perhaps I will donate one of my own DE with some blades for him but I find it very brave of him to go for a Brush now and some soap and creme but which ones ?

HELP people lets get him converted...now.... :biggrin:

I think you already suggested plenty of good options. You could get him the TABAC soap. A lot of people like it and it's available at your local DA at a very decent price. (it's not for me though, don't really like the scent)

Well, for 39$ from Classicshaving, I got my Vulfix 2198, pure badger 22mm, and for soap, Tabac is my favorite...

Nenad

LX_Emergency said:
I think you already suggested plenty of good options. You could get him the TABAC soap. A lot of people like it and it's available at your local DA at a very decent price. (it's not for me though, don't really like the scent)

Thanks LX !

I didnt know I could get Tabac at the DA ! to be frank I never go to the DA All I remember is just getting the Goo from a Can from Gillette most of the time or even a no name brand from the Lidl ! I have been dying to try the tabac soap ! will certainly check it out.. I did try once the Palmolive shave cream that wasnt so bad at all from the best a man can get but I used no brush back then just applied it directly to the face I did notice a huge difference but didnt think the extra cash was worth it oh how close I was to enlightment back then but it took B&B to be fully assimilated...:redface:

superfly said:
Well, for 39$ from Classicshaving, I got my Vulfix 2198, pure badger 22mm, and for soap, Tabac is my favorite...

Nenad

thanks I didnt think of going Vulfix sounds like a decent way to go aswell.

Top Bottom