What's new

Aspire Atlantis Test Drive

So I am test driving the new Aspire Atlantis for my local shop. Will be picking up the mod for it next week, what I hear is its designed to run at a full 4.2v until the battery is dead so better hits.

Now my normal set up is a Kraken so its a little bit of a change. The upside to this tank is you can lay it down and it doesn't leak. And it has pre-built coils that are sub ohm at .5. Thus far it has been a great unit, but must warn you it did slightly change the flavor of my daily juice (Halo Tiki Juice) and I mean slightly. I noticed the flavor is slightly diminished but it really brings out the sweetness side.

The coils are about double what most cost at around $4.50 to $5.00. So knowing how hard I hit it daily they really wanted me to test it out. Currently I use around 15ml +/- a day so I can really give this unit a run.

Will update next week so you know how it goes, but right now for what I hear is retail ($45) seems it may be a great deal.

$Aspire.jpg

Places are already selling them for ~$30. I guess it's a good way for people to crossover into rebuildables without actually having to rebuild.

You can rebuild the coils inside the Atlantis if you so please. It seems like a decent bit of hassle, but I am considering doing it for a laugh, and to see if anything changes.

That was the first piece of vape gear I picked up... took me a while to take to the nautilus mini as a result, makes for a great commute and at work vape

You can rebuild the coils inside the Atlantis if you so please. It seems like a decent bit of hassle, but I am considering doing it for a laugh, and to see if anything changes.

Meh... You can rebuild Protank coils too, but that doesn't make it any less of a pain in the ***.

I have found extra coils for as low as 12.95 a five pack just fyi. I love my Atlantis, I am curious to try it on the Aspire sub ohm mod as well.

I have found extra coils for as low as 12.95 a five pack just fyi. I love my Atlantis, I am curious to try it on the Aspire sub ohm mod as well.
Are they official coils? Or clones?
If you have a box mod I don't see a point in getting the Sub-Ohm mod as well, I'd go for a mech mod; that is once you understand everything and can safely do so. I am not touching a mech mod until I understand everything, due to my bad luck.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I like the tank. It does not produce quite as much flavor as my RDA's. But overall it makes a lot of vapor and the taste is the best I have found in a tank.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member

For the Atlantis?? That is what the coils for the Nautulis cost. That is a heck of a deal.

Might be clones? I honestly didn't look into it much since I am on my first coil still. I might also try re-building one for fun. Mine now tastes a little off so I am gonna switch to the extra that came with the Atlantis and try rebuilding this one. If it doesn't go well I will let everyone know what I find with replacement coils, cost and if they are legit or clones.

I picked one up a few weeks ago. It's absolutely the best tank I've owned. I drip Mutation X RDAs, and this tank has completely changed my commutes to and from the office. No more dripping at stop lights!!!

Top Bottom