What's new

ASMR Shaving Vids

hey people so anyone into ASMR shaving vids?

for me the most satisfying part of shaving has to be the sound of the razor and blade taking off the hair,

I find it therapeutic and relaxing

I enjoy watching ASMR shaving vids, in particular head shaving, do was wondering if anyone else into them too?

p.s I don't like those silly ASMR vids of those men/women trying to whisper and talk gently and that lol

I've never listened to a shaving one. I'll give one a listen though! Got any recommendations?

I like cooking ones and others that aren't wet mouth sounds.

I also enjoy some of those silly whispered ones. I don't like the "I'm a pretty boy/girl" presentation of those videos, but I get all tingly from soft-spoken words. Different languages and accents too.

Reactions: saj
I've never listened to a shaving one. I'll give one a listen though! Got any recommendations?

I like cooking ones and others that aren't wet mouth sounds.

I also enjoy some of those silly whispered ones. I don't like the "I'm a pretty boy/girl" presentation of those videos, but I get all tingly from soft-spoken words. Different languages and accents too.
Just type in head shave or something along those lines on YouTube, doesn't necessarily need to be names as ASMR, still quite therapeutic in a weird way lol

Top Bottom