What's new

Ask skklog

Maybe he should have shaved his legs first.

Why do you think he joined a shaving forum??? And why do you think he singed up Minxy??? (obviously so he could post the questions about leg shaving under her account...) Come on Blake, you know your brother better than this...

Well... :blushing:

NO! NO! NO! It's not like that at all!!!! I meant I was stunned to see him like that. In that respect he looked stunning. My god! What were you guys thinking???

You weren't surprised at all. After all, you know Jape better than that yourself. Besides, I hear you requested which earrings he wore. :eek:

Why do you think he joined a shaving forum??? And why do you think he singed up Minxy??? (obviously so he could post the questions about leg shaving under her account...) Come on Blake, you know your brother better than this...

Hmm, maybe he's on to something here. :lol:

NO! NO! NO! It's not like that at all!!!! I meant I was stunned to see him like that. In that respect he looked stunning. My god! What were you guys thinking???

:ohmy:

Does MrsBob know? :blink:

Thank you for confirming my suspicions.
(not that there's anything wrong with that, Jape... .you know.. IF you're a weightlifter or professional swimmer or something. :whistling:)

Last edited:
:lol::lol: I like how that was phrased.

Thank you. :biggrin1:

Are we perchance implying something here, possibly related to the previous Barbie and My Little Pony posts (in whichever thread those were in)?

Hmmm...could be.

Dear Skklog,

How big is your collection of Barbie dolls and Your Little Ponies?

:lol::lol::lol:

A: Or is Adam in fact your nephew.

:eek2:

A: My little black one of course :001_rolle

:lol:

I must say he looked stunning in it. :ohmy:

:blink:

Just a thought tho... next time... back waxing and only 2" heels. :ohmy:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, time for us to go back and watch Adam pee himself. It is less embarrassing.

You're only saying that bcz Skklog is your brother. :001_rolle

Methinks thou dost protest too much!!!

Does MrsBob know? :blink:

Should we tell her, to save her inestimable grief later?

DrBob, this isn't looking good for you. You can admit to us, you know. Your secret is safe here.

Yeah, just ask Adam. Oh! That was Adam! Never mind...

Don't forget to say "Bad boy" in a firm tone and to lightly swat him with a rolled up newspaper.

:001_smile

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom