What's new

Ask skklog

From M.V Indiana

Dear skkklog

Q. If a lava lamp falls up your nose can you play the bagpipes?
A friend told me this, is it true just curious?
P.S. does the color matter?

Dear writer
A. This is a half truth, the idea comes from an annual festival in the
middle of Mexico.
In this festival everyone plays the bagpipes with lava lamps up their noses,
the lava lamps do not give them the ability to play the bagpipes,
Latin people can just naturally play the bagpipes.
However blocking your nasal passage can give you musical ability,
but any object that can be put in your nose will work,
and this will help with any musical instrument not just the bagpipes!

I hope this has been of help to you!

ok...

given name.?.. skkklog/dog/whatever is a bit hard to verbalize.

2 any other good blake stories?

Last edited:
In public restrooms, why do they have baby changing stations if people leave with the same baby they entered? Why didn't they change their babies? :confused:

Q: why do babies suck their toes, and why can't we?

A: The reason babe’s suck they toe’s is because they know that’s the best way of getting the money from dogs. You see, dogs are the only mammal that keep money in their pockets just in case they see some body sucking there toe.

The reason you can’t is just mental. You see the older you get the uglier your get, and dogs will stop giving you money. So to not fall in to depression, your bran tells you, you cant.

Hope this has been of help to you

This was forwarded to me via PM from a member who shall remain nameless, and was too embarrassed to ask for themself:

"Deer sklog -
Ize a pierut, an I aint so smarte...me mateys an I spen allz are tiem plundorin an invaydin thredz...iz dere a way I kan getta notso ugglee hat an mebbe git smartur? I heer cheez are reely gud too...doez you haz a rekkamindayshun fore wut kine is niace? Tanks fur yore advizes..."

Last edited:
Q: In public restrooms, why do they have baby changing stations if people leave with the same baby they entered? Why didn't they change their babies?

A: This is a misunderstanding. People do try to change their babies, but it happens so often that the changing stations run out of new babies. You see the babes have to be sanitize before they can be given back out.

Hope this has been of help to you.

Q:Deer sklog -
Ize a pierut, an I aint so smarte...me mateys an I spen allz are tiem plundorin an invaydin thredz...iz dere a way I kan getta notso ugglee hat an mebbe git smartur? I heer cheez are reely gud too...doez you haz a rekkamindayshun fore wut kine is niace? Tanks fur yore advizes...

A: I can't read this:bored:

Q: which is better pie or cake?

A: cake. You see pie is Latin, for I like to eat poo.

hope this has been of help to you.

Q: given name?

A: This is a great and dark secrete.
But for the Czar, it is (Japheth Smith) no joke

Q:Deer sklog -
Ize a pierut, an I aint so smarte...me mateys an I spen allz are tiem plundorin an invaydin thredz...iz dere a way I kan getta notso ugglee hat an mebbe git smartur? I heer cheez are reely gud too...doez you haz a rekkamindayshun fore wut kine is niace? Tanks fur yore advizes...

A: I can't read this:bored:

Well, that's where my post in the Czardom comes in handy...I'll translate:

"Sir, I beg your pardon, but I happen to be in need of some advice. You see, as chaps go, I am unfortunate on two fronts...in the first, I have chosen poorly in regards to career. To wit, I seek my fortune as a buckaneer. My secondary issue revolves around my intellect, a department in which unfortunately I am sorely lacking. Both of these facts have lead me and my associates to spend our days engaged in acts of piracy, be they gross theft or trespass. I grow rather tired of this lifestyle, and the accoutrements that go with it, particularly in head wear. Can you perhaps recommend an outstanding haberdashery wherein I may purchase something more socially acceptable? I wish to cultivate a more genteel, scholarly, and urbane air...perhaps something in a sable hat? I am also interested in gleaning your insight regarding dairy based comestibles. I hear that there is a particularly grand form of what I believe is called "cheese", in the modern vernacular. Is this true? If so, are there any styles of said..."cheese" that you perchance could recommend? I thank you for your time and consideration, and it is my fondest with that you consider me a friend, and not a vulgar cur. All the best to you and yours.
-signed,
S....e R..k, Esq.

Top Bottom