What's new

Ask skklog

Q: What is the secret to a super rich lather using RC Cola and a Moon Pie?

A: The secret is to use more cola than moon pie, the exact amount depends on your water.
Try to, using only half a moon pie.

Hope this has been of help

How about we cover our bases and say both?

I was just checking...my funpoke post at pirates was in mid-typing-up last night, just at the same time that I suspect Slagle was writing up his "Pirates and Tsarists" thread...I had no idea there was any ACTUAL issues going on. As soon as I saw that, I went all frowny-faced and felt bad, lol.

I was just checking...my funpoke post at pirates was in mid-typing-up last night, just at the same time that I suspect Slagle was writing up his "Pirates and Tsarists" thread...I had no idea there was any ACTUAL issues going on. As soon as I saw that, I went all frowny-faced and felt bad, lol.

But the rum helped, right?

Same here, I felt bad too, but it seems Rob's whole intent was to head off any actual divisive behavior and hurt feels from occurring. Granted the whole pirates vs. Czarists debacle was all in good fun, but some of us were getting a bitcarried away with it, myself included. All in all, he just wants to help preserve the fun, friendly, and gentlemanly feeling of B&B, and really you can't fault him from that.

Same here, I felt bad too, but it seems Rob's whole intent was to head off any actual divisive behavior and hurt feels from occurring. Granted the whole pirates vs. Czarists debacle was all in good fun, but some of us were getting a bitcarried away with it, myself included. All in all, he just wants to help preserve the fun, friendly, and gentlemanly feeling of B&B, and really you can't fault him from that.

Indeed!

So he couldn't cut it as a pirate, then?

J/K :lol:

Top Bottom