What's new

Ask skklog

A: No, just has about as good of a personality.

:lol::lol::lol:

A: Skkoh is a mistype, you see Ray has big sausage fingers and hits the H beside the G.

That's not what you told me when you gave me that manicure.....
proxy.php

A: No, I would just confuse him

That is probably true.....

Why are you laughing?!:angry:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Dear Skklog,

It's time to get serious. Every time I cross the Mississippi river I try to think of all the nick names for it, like: the Big Muddy, Old Man River, etc. So please help me and tell me what are the rest of the nick names for the Mississippi river?

Sincerely,
Sincere This Time

Dear Skklog,

It's time to get serious. Every time I cross the Mississippi river I try to think of all the nick names for it, like: the Big Muddy, Old Man River, etc. So please help me and tell me what are the rest of the nick names for the Mississippi river?

Sincerely,
Sincere This Time

A: I call it Fred.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Dear Skklog,

Sincerely,
Sincere This Time

A: I call it Fred.

If you only knew how often I say "Fred" when my wife asks me questions like that. Freaky. Another one I frequently use is Jimmy.

Bob, and sometimes Richard.

Usually Richard. :w00t:

Is it just me or does he look like Orville Redenbacher? Congrats to Drew though.

Peter jackson wears his weightloss much better.

Top Bottom