What's new

Asinine....

Yeah, once you buy the bowl, you would need to stock up on some of that $54.00 a tub shaving cream! Quite lame. DJ.

I quite like the look of the bowl itself:blush: Anyway, Ithought that wetshaving was all about excess. Sure, no one needs a $225 shaving bowl, but then again we don't really need all the different creams, soaps, brushes and various other accoutrements that we amass, but we do it anyway because we can:biggrin:
Warm regards,
Alex

AJS said:
I quite like the look of the bowl itself:blush: Anyway, Ithought that wetshaving was all about excess. Sure, no one needs a $225 shaving bowl, but then again we don't really need all the different creams, soaps, brushes and various other accoutrements that we amass, but we do it anyway because we can:biggrin:
Warm regards,
Alex

Alex,
The difference is - you can buy a Merkur Slant bar, a Merkur Progress, a few tubs of taylor, a tub or two of trumper, a straight razor, and a Vulfix super.... and still have money leftover - versus buying just that shaving bowl.

And I thought $70 was absurd for a shaving scuttle.....:smile:

S

Sam

Rik said:
Lets clean it up guys. :smile:

Please delete my post. I was just quoting a line from Jeff Foxworthy, and it was not as humorous as I thought, and inappropriate

Sam

Top Bottom