What's new

Ashford.com 11% off ALL orders.

any chance of price adjust? i just bought something less than a week ago

they dont have the item even there anymore, should i try?

randomtw said:
any chance of price adjust? i just bought something less than a week ago

they dont have the item even there anymore, should i try?

It's worth a try. They've always been very nice and professional with me.

You can try, but I doubt you'll receive any adjustment. To do so would open them up to mass inquiries for the same thing, and could become a legal liability. There are starting and cut-off dates for a reason. It's no different than if you buy a gallon of milk tonight for $2.98, and the same store offers it tomorrow for $2.28. They will just allow you to buy more milk at the discounted price, not offer a refund.

Randy

Pulled the trigger on Trafalgar, Grafton, and Limes (even though I already have at least one unopened tub). Hey, I can't resist a sale!

Scotto said:
Pulled the trigger on Trafalgar, Grafton, and Limes (even though I already have at least one unopened tub). Hey, I can't resist a sale!
My Gawd man! Talk about advanced stages?:lol:

guenron said:
My Gawd man! Talk about advanced stages?:lol:

This man is beyond that, thats not even close he needs to go to one of those meetings of the AWSA clubs.

Anti Wetshavers Association...

Everybody say hello to Scotto !

" Hi Scotto ! "

Scotto stands up and says " Hi im Scotto and im a proud Wetshaver "

Counselor to Scotto "tell us a bit about your weekends ?

Scotto " well I have had a blast I only had 150 Derby's which is enough to shave for 2 years almost I just had to order that Fatherdays special to make sure if I come across a blunt blade I have some back up, do you want me to tell you guys about the 11% discount I took advantage off Oh Puuuleeease I still had an unopend package but I mean come ON ! 11% (Scotto thinking by himself if it was a 4% discount id do the same but lets not tell these people!)

:tongue_sm

Top Bottom