What's new

ASB with Sunscreen

I have seen on several TV shows, and read in several magazine articles that the number one thing men can do to improve and take care of their skin is to apply sunscreen to their face in the morning. To save time many recommend and ASB with sunscreen but all I can find is one by Neutrogena and Loreal for men. Both work pretty well, but I was wondering if you all have heard anything about this, how you feel about that, and more importantly, do you have any recommendations of other products?

in Canada the L'Oreal one doesn't say it has SPF rating, I believe it is because it only provides protection to one of the UVA/UVB, not both, like sunscreen should, so it doesn't meet the apparently higher requirements for Canadian Labelling in this respect. So just be forwarned, I'm sure it's still a good thing to use, however, it won't be as effective as full out sunscreen for lots of exposure. I believe the Neutrogena one is listed up here as having SPF 20, which is pretty good.

I have seen on several TV shows, and read in several magazine articles that the number one thing men can do to improve and take care of their skin is to apply sunscreen to their face in the morning. To save time many recommend and ASB with sunscreen but all I can find is one by Neutrogena and Loreal for men. Both work pretty well, but I was wondering if you all have heard anything about this, how you feel about that, and more importantly, do you have any recommendations of other products?

Last edited:
in Canada the L'Oreal one doesn't say it has SPF rating, I believe it is because it only provides protection to one of the UVA/UVB, not both, like sunscreen should, so it doesn't meet the apparently higher requirements for Canadian Labelling in this respect. So just be forwarned, I'm sure it's still a good thing to use, however, it won't be as effective as full out sunscreen for lots of exposure. I believe the Neutrogena one is listed up here as having SPF 20, which is pretty good.

True

I googled the sunscreen ingredients listed on the L'Oreal, and it offers only UVA or UVB protection.

Top Bottom