What's new

As the weather gets colder .....

The cold upstate New York winter is soon upon us, and I am being "extra good" to my
face and neck with my two favorite splashes and balms. Moisturizing comfort at its best !
My fond regards to all of you for a joyous Chanukah and a Merry Christmas !

IMG_0130.JPG

Last edited:
Lucky Tiger smells like a very light citrus to me. The scent is very fleeting i.e. gone in minutes. Dorco purchased Lucky Tiger and has a similar aftershave for less. If you hit one of the Dorco sales, you can get the aftershave for $7-8.

Last edited:
Being “extra good” may have its rewards from Santa. Season’s greetings to you, too, Adam.

Through the New York winter, I use the Chatillon Lux Post Shave Salve (mostly shea butter) after I shave, but I actually apply a little to my whole face and neck.

A light citrus sent that fades quickly. It soothes the skin after your shave. I use it before I put on my aftershave.

The cold upstate New York winter is soon upon us, and I am being "extra good" to my
face and neck with my two favorite splashes and balms. Moisturizing comfort at its best !
My fond regards to all of you for a joyous Chanukah and a Merry Christmas !

View attachment 932700

That's all I use lately thayers and nivea sensitive! Feels light and fresh, good stuff

That's all I use lately thayers and nivea sensitive! Feels light and fresh, good stuff

A terrific combination. Just used it, after a wonderful shave with
my Timeless Bronze -- Feather, and RazoRock Emperor soap face
lathered with my RazoRock Plissoft. Very nice indeed.

Last edited:
Adam18... What does Lucky Tiger smell like?

Thanks!

Sorry for not replying sooner STP22.
Lucky Tiger has an easy going citrus scent which fades away pretty quickly.
The ”face feel” is outstanding, and the soothing effect is sublime.

Top Bottom