What's new

AS on a 2 year old?

I was playing with my 2 yr old son after shaving on Saturday. Later that day, my wife said "Did you put aftershave on your son?" (now, this has crossed my mind from time to time) I denied it, naturally...

I realized that earlier in the day, I rocked him in the rocking chair immediately after putting on Master Bay Rum, so he was the suavest-smelling 2 year old EVER!

I was playing with my 2 yr old son after shaving on Saturday. Later that day, my wife said "Did you put aftershave on your son?" (now, this has crossed my mind from time to time) I denied it, naturally...

I realized that earlier in the day, I rocked him in the rocking chair immediately after putting on Master Bay Rum, so he was the suavest-smelling 2 year old EVER!

:lol:

My 7 year-old boy is a BIG fan of my soaps & AS's. He seems to favor rose, lavender & bay rum. But he turns his nose up @ sandalwood.

I'm not panicking yet. There's still time. :wink:

I don't have any kids, but I thought they were supposed to smell like dogs, sweat and mud. Or Old Spice. Whichever. ;)

I'll see you and raise. :biggrin:

proxy.php

NO way I'm buying a doll, especially that metrosexual Ken...but those kids' shaving kits are awesome! MUST BUY!

I have put my aftershave on my son intentionally (now 20 months old). I won't pretend to shave him without a blade because I don't want him to pick up a loaded razor thinking it's OK to pretend some day. He only gets to watch.

Actually, my wife has commented that he smells like me all day after I give him a hug before leaving to go to work in the morning and she likes it.

I am thinking when I have a son(no kids at all right now) I am going occasionally sprinkle a little Clubman on him :w00t:

And possibly use Clubman Talc instead of baby powder. :lol::lol::lol:

He will be a hit with all the ladies. :cool:

I'm feeling this. My four year old grandson often shaves with me and is a huge transformers fan. His normal gear is a bladeless 1912 Gem Jr. and whatever soap and brush I happen to be using that day but he'd really be into some transformer shave gear. I always tell him not to play with razors when I'm not around. Something like this would give him a way to "get his shave on" when he's not at my house. Probably some good subliminal training to get the kids back into mugs and brushes too. PS. He's an Aqua Velva man :biggrin:

My 2yr old son loves to watch me shave. I usually 'pretend' to put some AS on him when I'm done splashing it on myself. A the tiniest bit gets on him, but I always try to have mostly dry hands when I gently slap his cheeks. I don't want to give the little guy a menthol freeze, or have a scent that's too much for his tender nose/eyes/skin.

He loves it when I do this. It's the highlight of my shave.

When my five year old or my nephew watch me shave I have no problem splashing a little Harris Pink on them. I have the shaving kit for my son and he loves the brush and cream but not so much the fake razor which is ok with me. Same fears as above in having him try to use my razor (although, I keep it well out side his reach).

When my girls were little my wife would often say they smelled like Daddy when we went to church as I would get more time to hold them prior to church then prior to work. It always made me happy to hear her say that.

Top Bottom