What's new

Artists to turn a brush handle

I have and Indian head penny from my grandfathers coin collection. I bought an blank from the golden nib and would like someone to turn it for me. I’ll add the penny and brush. Any takers or can anyone recommend someone?

What material for the handle? How do you want the coin Incorporated? Do you have the knot?
Dave
I've read the entire post now. I see that you do have the knot. Not finished with my first cup of coffee yet.

You might be able to ask one of the brushmakers to turn your blank, I figure you have a shape and specs that you want... some good ones to ask might be Rudy Vey, Vlad Ferdman (he's LoveYourShave on Etsy), Ian @ Oz Shaving. Also not sure if you're on Reddit, but there's a hobbyist I got a cool brush from there who's handle is Leg_Mcmuffin

I have and Indian head penny from my grandfathers coin collection. I bought an blank from the golden nib and would like someone to turn it for me. I’ll add the penny and brush. Any takers or can anyone recommend someone?
You might give Bill @ Turned Timbers by Bill / Shore Shave on Etsy.

If the op wants a wood handle, I'd be happy to spin one up for him. I don't do plastics though. A clear acrylic with the penny at the base of the knot is an excellent option.

Top Bottom