What's new

Artistocrat Club?

Found the compilation of clubs and brotherhoods here and it looks neat. Is there a club thread for Gillette Aristocrat razor users? It is my favourite.

Good Evening men, I like the idea of an Aristocracy too. I have a number of them. My all time favorite, is the 1946/47 Gillette Aristocrat. They see the most use. I have 4 1946/47 Aristocrats, 2 1930's Aristocrat Deluxes, 1 1934 Aristocrat, 1 #66 Aristocrat, and a 1936 English Aristocrat. Oh, I almost forgot, and also a 1941 Aristocrat. The Aristocrat models are by far my favorite Gillettes. And in my humble opinion, they are the classiest of all safety razors. So I guess I'm trying to say, im in!!!

I move we open the Aristocracy to owners of the Aristocrat and Aristocrat Jr razor. Post em up!

$2015-01-06 14.12.54.jpg$2015-01-06 14.13.07.jpg

I think I may get her replated in Black Chrome

Hello Mark, nice Aristocrat Junior! I've heard they share the same base plate and head geometry as the #16, and the #20 or #21. I'm not sure about the last two, but it's one or the other. I've got one too, and it shaves excellentl.

Hello Mark, nice Aristocrat Junior! I've heard they share the same base plate and head geometry as the #16, and the #20 or #21. I'm not sure about the last two, but it's one or the other. I've got one too, and it shaves excellentl.

The #20 is an OC Aristocrat.

The Aristocrat Jr above has the same head as the #16, and the older model aka Aristocrat Jr #48 (the one with a Super Speed-like handle - without the gap) has the same head as the #21.

Thanks Edgar, I'm pretty tired, i shouldn't be posting, I need to rest. I've been ill lately too. Sorry about my incorrect post. I can't think too well.

Thanks Edgar, I'm pretty tired, i shouldn't be posting, I need to rest. I've been ill lately too. Sorry about my incorrect post. I can't think too well.

Oh, no need to apologize Alan, I wasn't really correcting of course. It was more like, well just stating the differences.

Hope you feel better soon!

Absolutely my favorite TTO razor. Mine is going to get pampered and replated in a couple of months. Have a '46 Superspeed being plated now, the 'Crat is up next. It's a '46 as well.

$Aristocrat.jpg

Top Bottom