What's new

Artisan deodorants or other options?

Shave with a blade, wow. Do you have a dedicated brush? Is that a weird question?
I use a DE razor with a SB although I have used SE and OC combs as well. The only slight challenge is navigating some of the more concave parts of the armpit, but I find it very safe. I have used an electric trimmer in the past, but the results aren't as long lasting. I do have a dedicated brush although mainly for convenience. Definitely not a weird question.

Just one other thought: It seems that many women also shave their armpits on a probably more regular basis than men, with some form of razor. Thinking about it now, there is probably a whole wealth of information on shaving technique for that area.

I used to use anti-perspirant, but didn’t like what I read about the unhealthiness of “blocking” the sweating process. Not to mention that many products were irritating.

I then tried a bunch of deodorants. Many. I settled on Sudsy Soapery, artisans in southern Illinois. This stuff is magic, a paste that comes in a jar, to be rubbed on with a finger. Tremendous scents and very effective. I’ve got 13 backup jars in my cabinet, just in case they decide to discontinue the product. In a few months, I’ll buy five or six more…

W
I like Bad@ss Beard Care‘s all natural deodorant. They make about 15-20 different scents, it lasts all day, and the wife approves of their scents. They scents are targeted towards middle aged men…no powdery or wimpy scents plus they’re not so overpowering like grandma’s perfume.
What flavor do you use? Is it worth the money?

Top Bottom