What's new

Artisan/Custom Stainless Steel Razor Handles

Are there still artisans/companies that produce stainless steel razor handles in the US? I am thinking more of the Weber and Triad Razors type that produce only aftermarket handles. I was lucky enough to pick up a blemished bulldog from Weber a year ago but I am now looking for something more eye catching.

I too was on this hunt for a while. What I have found was Timeless, Charcoal Goods, Ikon, Stork razor handles (ebay and their FB page), Razorock on Italian Barber, TiBam on Ebay, and Windrose Safety Razor Handles on ETSY. Some of these are not US based though.

This.^ + Maggard, Signature shaving (eBay) , Razorock and Yaqi have some as well. I will say that Stork and Tibam are my favorites.

I have a couple of handles from Bob's Razor Works, bought about 10 years ago. There's some info here:

His website appears to still be live, I assume Bob is still in business

The Toro Mastiff handle from Matador razors is nice enough that I bought 2 of their razors and gave away the heads. They are tied with the RazoRock barberpole for my favorite mass produced handles (I have 1 custom one which I really like).

Top Bottom