What's new

Art of Shaving Rose

Hi guys,
anyone here used the AOS rose shave cream?

I was wondering what the scent is like?

I have the lavender, and it's one of the best creams around. Just wondering how the Rose cream stacks up in scent conpared to Taylor Of Bond Street Rose.

Any comments?

Rob

I've seen it before, but backed off because they market it as a women's cream. Container looks a little more feminine. I'd be curious as to anyone who's tried it.

Hi guys,
anyone here used the AOS rose shave cream?

I was wondering what the scent is like?

I have the lavender, and it's one of the best creams around. Just wondering how the Rose cream stacks up in scent conpared to Taylor Of Bond Street Rose.

Any comments?

Rob

Tried there lavender, lemon and unscented but not the rose sorry. However i really like Trumpers rose...

I have not tried it, but I checked it out at the SF store, and the smell was much more mild (and seemed more artificial) than the Taylors. Besides, any place that pimps overpriced Fusion handles to go with overpriced cartridges...meh...

You should have heard the dude's sales spiel to these hipsters...all about how much more control they'd have over the razor, and he never gets ingrowns or irritation anymore because his touch is so much lighter...all they needed to do was drop $400 on this:
proxy.php

I had to LOL. In fact, I nearly ROFL'd...

I have not tried it, but I checked it out at the SF store, and the smell was much more mild (and seemed more artificial) than the Taylors. Besides, any place that pimps overpriced Fusion handles to go with overpriced cartridges...meh...

You should have heard the dude's sales spiel to these hipsters...all about how much more control they'd have over the razor, and he never gets ingrowns or irritation anymore because his touch is so much lighter...all they needed to do was drop $400 on this:
proxy.php

I had to LOL. In fact, I nearly ROFL'd...

I would have SMPL'g

I like AOS rose cream - I'm a fan of their creams in general because they don't add dyes and they mostly use EO scents. The rose cream is not strongly scented but it has a pleasant mild rose scent. The quality of the cream is very high and it gives a good shave. It's packaged for women in a white tub with lots of pink lettering and information about bikini lines but none of that detracts from its performance. It replaced my Trumpers rose when it ran out.

Top Bottom