What's new

Art of Shaving creams

I don’t hear much about these creams, but they are becoming my favorites. I have lots of creams but find myself reaching more and more for them, especially Bergamot and Neroli. I also have their Sandalwood, Oud, ocean Kelp and Lavender. I know they are owned by P&G, but I still think these creams are special in every way. Anyone else? Which is your favorite scent?

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I've been using them since AoS was a short shelf at the cigar shop circa 2009 when I got me first tub. I've enjoyed a number of the flavors, have even performed resuscitation on a couple jars of dried up Rose .. That would be my present favorite, followed by Oud & Sandalwood. The only one I didn't love was Ocean Kelp ..

They are in my somewhat experienced opinion one of the the best performing creams .. and I've tried a bunch

garyg

I always forget the lemon - great stuff as well. Mine is in their small tube in my travel kit, which over the last year or so hasn't been reminding me ..

AoS creams are Outstanding, both performance and scent!
They get rough treatment here mainly due to corporate ownership!
Unfortunately, they may be short-lived as their sales are dropping!

art of shaving pils souplex bourbon amber december 13 2018.jpg

Yes, AoS closed their long time Dallas location about two years ago. Might partially be a result of the pandemic, but the shop never had many people in it, they stopped doing shaves in-store some time back, and the staff never seemed very knowledgeable the last couple of times I stopped in. I liked their creams, but have since found less expensive options that I find more convenient (namely, Every Man Jack unscented brushless). I frankly did not care for their other products, especially the shaving oil which I found terribly thick and sticky.

al
I don’t hear much about these creams, but they are becoming my favorites. I have lots of creams but find myself reaching more and more for them, especially Bergamot and Neroli. I also have their Sandalwood, Oud, ocean Kelp and Lavender. I know they are owned by P&G, but I still think these creams are special in every way. Anyone else? Which is your favorite scent?
All four I’ve used have been fantastic. Sandalwood, Ocean Kelp, Olibanum-Pepper and Oud. Performance-wise, I like the Olibanum and Pepper the best.

garyg

Well when I checked last year there was still one in Michigan - tonight the website seems to indicate they are down to two (2) retail shops - the aforementioned on Madison Avenue and fittingly one in Orlando

Top Bottom