What's new

Art of Shaving Cream 150ml - did I get scammed?

I have used the Lemon Essential, Sandalwood, Lavender and Ocean Kelp with great results. Lemon is my favorite followed by the Sandalwood and then Lavender.

Looks like settling or shifting from shipping, the box could have been dropped which may have caused the cream to shift, I think full payment is due to the seller.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
RR King Louis is the only shaving cream that I've seen that actually filled the container it came in.

Same here. Others may appear to be only half full, but they're sold by weight, not volume.

BTW- the King Louis is killer.

I have the AOS exclusively for every day use. All my new containers came with the inner cover only held in place from the cream sticking to it. It was not sealed in any way. Looking at your pics, it all looks pretty normal to me. It obviously shifted around in the container. I would not worry about it at all. Use it and enjoy it.

+1 - enjoy!

It's fine. Those missing part you can see is stuck to the plastic thing and those plastic foamy lid cover like things are often already undone/ unstuck like they were never stuck to begin with or only a part of it was.

The more I think about it, I'd like you to reveal who the eBay seller was...I'd love to order my AOS cream directly from him...

:thumbup: :drool:

What did it weigh? The sale was for 150 gr, how close was it? Looks like it just got jostled during shipping. I'd thank them for the refund and tell them to keep it, unless it is significantly lighter that stated.

It looks fine to me, but perhaps got a good shaking in transit. I recently bought a container of AoS shaving cream, and while it was smooth and in the bottom of the tub, it was only about half full. Still had the pattern in it so you could tell that's how it was "poured" into the tub. In short, I think you got the right quantity of cream.

In addition, the inside cover was just sitting there, not sealed, as was the first one I bought some time ago.

My tub of cream I received from them mid last week didnt have any sort of "cover" to it.....just the screw on lid is all

Not that it is necessary, but I too will add any cream I have purchased, AOS or otherwise, has never had the cover "sealed". The surface tension of the cream just holds it in place. One tub of EJ cream I purchased from a vendor from this forum had essentially all the cream on one side of the container. Creams will shift around in transit. As many have said- use and enjoy.

+1. It's the honorable thing to do.

I agree 100%. The seller did nothing wrong at all except for sell you a perfect product. A partial payment is a scam on your behalf. Ebay sellers are so fast to get pissed buyers off there back due to negative feedback but this time you are in the wrong. I would either repay them 100% or ship the perfectly fine product back and request they pick up shipping costs which they shouldnt do. Sorry to be brash but partial REpayment is BS. "so I'm going to contact them again and see if I can at least pay them a partial amount." The vendor is getting scammed 100%. Just make it right.

I agree 100%. The seller did nothing wrong at all except for sell you a perfect product. A partial payment is a scam on your behalf. Ebay sellers are so fast to get pissed buyers off there back due to negative feedback but this time you are in the wrong. I would either repay them 100% or ship the perfectly fine product back and request they pick up shipping costs which they shouldnt do. Sorry to be brash but partial REpayment is BS. "so I'm going to contact them again and see if I can at least pay them a partial amount." The vendor is getting scammed 100%. Just make it right.

I agree, 100%.

Top Bottom