What's new

Art of Manliness

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Good article, thanks for posting!

Note 1: "You can save some serious money switching over to a safety razor." I know for a fact this is a false statement, at least for me :lol:

Note 2: Badger and Blade is mentionned in the additionnal resources. Nice!

The Art of Manliness article is what really got me interested in DE shaving, now is there is no turning back. In thought, DE shaving will save you money, but there are just so many new things out there to try...

The Art of Manliness article is what really got me interested in DE shaving, now is there is no turning back. In thought, DE shaving will save you money, but there are just so many new things out there to try...

Wet shaving is like a Venus Fly Trap. It lures you in with sweet promises of savings and BBS. Once in, we are trapped! We are doomed. And yet, we would have it no other way.
proxy.php

Note 1: "You can save some serious money switching over to a safety razor." I know for a fact this is a false statement, at least for me :lol:

You can doesn't mean you will. I'm sure they said that to exclude those with abnormal addictions, like me. :lol: (I should have been a lawyer. :blush: )

I love that site too. Classic advice.

I just stumbled across that site earlier today when looking for a new book to read. They've got some good lists, like of the top 100 books every man should read.

I'm looking forward to checking out some of the site's other posts.

Top Bottom